tweek your job....

si_leeds

The guy in the Vauxhall Carlton that pulled out on me this morning while drinkink his brew declared himself a braindeadmutha****a on his insurance proposal.

• 4 weeks later...

LOL!

I am a "Sales Assistant" at £600 a year. £4 cheaper, if I was a Librarian, at £596. Not good if I want to be a Circus Worker, the top of the list. £912.30

As a "Student" at £600 a year, being a Baptist Minister will cost just £474! Highest is being a Foster Parent at £634.

Brilliant website haha.

I Reworded mine myself when I did my original quote. I'm a mechanic (presumably one of the more expessive jobs on insurance) in a bike shop but also do sales. So I put that im a sales assistant in a hobby shop. Saved me £40 but now it looks like I like model trains and the like.

LOL!

I am a "Sales Assistant" at £600 a year. £4 cheaper, if I was a Librarian, at £596. Not good if I want to be a Circus Worker, the top of the list. £912.30

As a "Student" at £600 a year, being a Baptist Minister will cost just £474! Highest is being a Foster Parent at £634.

Brilliant website haha.

Its tweeking your job not changing it totally.

:lol:

I don't think Swiftcover will insure any kind of entertainer or performer, so Mr Pop must be insured with someone else!

This was brought up before, it's rather ironic.

They were even advertising it in the small print during the ad's at one point!!

Nah not really, my company say were electrical engineers.... but im graded as an electrician

They are totally different, to engineer is essentially to design or use scientific knowledge to solve things, i dont think the general sparky problem solving would go as in depth to classed as engineering, btw thats taking nothing away from sparkies as its a bloody good trade to have.

Nah not really, my company say were electrical engineers.... but im graded as an electrician

I am an electrician, which is hands on with the tools,

The engineers in the company are office based, shirt and trousers going to price jobs find work etc so there is a difference.

I'd say there's a rather big difference between being an electrician and being an electrical engineer (I'd also point out that being an electrician isn't a bad job at all and it still takes skill)

If you use a slightly different example you'll see what I'm meaning, for example a mechanic and mechanical engineer.

Wouldn't you say there's a vast difference there?

• 2 weeks later...