White Lupo Cruising Round Sleaford

Dan *Arosa* Fisher

Oh ok, down near turbo toms. Well I do know ben wants a new clutch and flywheel sticking in his loop and I've got far too much on to do it myself if your interested.

Ok mate, if owt turns up that you could learn from me doing it and walkin you thru it, and it'd pay your petrol fees, and you can make a good cuppa and wont smoke on my driveway then i'll keep you posted dude.

oi pete you bumder im no gaylad!

hey man that was proberly me, although i didnt go through town after going to the petrol station i went down the a17 and i didnt see you behind me? :S

i was there about 12:10 and i have camo dub badges :)

have you seen me around sleaford before?

im not much of a forum whore anymore i sorta stick to just edition really!

heres a picture from the back, although you sorta have to imagine it without the dirt. :/ dont anybody have a fit when you see it, i do thoroughly wash the ayuss off it every weekend :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=460965337860&set=a.54721427860.65279.515482860

Edited by braaap

yee see u quite few times lol usually at that same petrol station yee i followed u dwn a17 lol wanted to see what stickers said i stayed on a17 till kirkby turn off.

lol non one recognizes standard cars? haha

ohhhhhh :S haha mate i cant even remember if i was following a lorry or not :S maybe that was yesterday. every journey down that road blends into the last!

i take it you saw me pull out of the petrol station? silver van driver was not impressed with me haha there was tonnes of room!!!

your from sleaford?

haha edition is awesome! i spent the last 3 days looking through one 70page long thread on there!

iknow you guys are my people but i feel abit funny about being on here while the lupo is prettymuch how i bought it :/