Lupo 'ring times on GT5

Pete

I'm not sure what my best is, but I am sure I've managed low 7:20's... I'm up for a lupo meet, bring it on! Lol

Pretty impressive if you have got low 7.20's, will be second on the leaderboard if you have!

Great time, not sure if I'll be able to match that! Surely the rear wing doesn't help with it being FWD?

Thanks, nah the rear wing doesn't do anything, but it looks cool though!? :yes: lol

You up for a ClubLupo race Nic?

epic lap that like, really impressed.

Cheers! Still room for improvement though. :thumbsup:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, nah the rear wing doesn't do anything, but it looks cool though!? :yes: lol

You up for a ClubLupo race Nic?

Yeh looks pretty damn cool! Yeh sounds good. My username is NDF078, although I haven't been on in a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Typical, I need a gti on here and PSN goes down :( flipping hell!

You still need one?

it stuffed plans for a race :P

Had a couple Lupo Cup Car only races last night and the racing was extremely close. Just 0.2 seconds separated the first 6 cars around the High Speed ring, then managed to win a 2 lap race around the Nurburgring by just 0.1 seconds! Both races were neck and neck all race long as the Lupo's slipstream really well.

A CL race needs to happen!

After exams and when sony get their arses into gear and sort the network out we'll do it., might have to think of some rules and that. Wouldnt want my standard lupo getting smashed.

Online play is back to normal now. But yeah we all need to use the same spec Lupo to make it fair.

Sam, I was going to send you another GTI for you to modify! You haven't comfirmed my friends request though. :)

Online play is back to normal now. But yeah we all need to use the same spec Lupo to make it fair.

Sam, I was going to send you another GTI for you to modify! You haven't comfirmed my friends request though. :)

Oh yeah, Im not being horribel I just havnt been on in like forever! I will make an effort to get on at some point I promise.

• 3 months later...

7:14.836 my best time after a couple of tries. Usually do my driving online which has slightly different physics (you can see I have only driven this practice track once before using the GTR to get the trophy last December.) This is in a GTI with everything tuned to make it the fastest I can go possible (no wing). Used G25 wheel.

154mph max on main straight. 158mph max peak on the downhill just after.

That compares to 151mph and 154mph for the video posted above with wing fitted.

Great time! I had got down to 7:13.429 before I gave up on GT5 for a few months. Your right about the wing though, loses 3/4 mph in top speed. But with a wheel I'd expect you go get under 7:10's quite easily.

Just tried to do another lap though and car handled like crap. Just won't turn in as well as it did.

• 1 month later...

hey guys. . .just been lent the game by my nephew who is obsessed with the drifting part of the game...question is how do i get the Lupo, he tells me i have to win it but cannot rememner which race/series...help !

hey guys. . .just been lent the game by my nephew who is obsessed with the drifting part of the game...question is how do i get the Lupo, he tells me i have to win it but cannot rememner which race/series...help !

Spec B, Lupo Cup.

If I remember correctly you get a Lupo Gti

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...