17 yr olds of club lupo!

Dave!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21, 0 years NCD because i've been a named driver, 1.4 sport with coilovers, tints and alloys declared 895.

That helps out the 17 year olds the thread was written for loads lol

My option of using smack is now just as viable as your top trumps style post.

okay, just found a nice lupo, thought id check the insurence for it as it showed its reg.

1.0 e lupo standard = £1,338.05 no mods, 0 no claims, pass plus

10. e lupo with mods , lowered , re spray ( no standard ) no standard alloys and sill extnsions £1,800

now im only 19 and only just passed my test. so urs shouldnt be much higher i shouldnt imagine

hope it hepled a little

ash

okay, just found a nice lupo, thought id check the insurence for it as it showed its reg.

1.0 e lupo standard = £1,338.05 no mods, 0 no claims, pass plus

10. e lupo with mods , lowered , re spray ( no standard ) no standard alloys and sill extnsions £1,800

now im only 19 and only just passed my test. so urs shouldnt be much higher i shouldnt imagine

hope it hepled a little

ash

your quote or anyone elses wont make any difference at all to other peoples, how hard is it for people to realise there are so many factors that are individual to each person, that saying this is what i can get you should be able to , just doesnt work.

• 3 months later...

i got qouted on a 1.4 16v for 1429.37 from quinn direct :D no mods i though that is a great price considering im only 17

i got qouted on a 1.4 16v for 1429.37 from quinn direct :D no mods i though that is a great price considering im only 17

Is that on a full license? If not be careful as when you pass they will bump your premium by alot!

Quinn gave me some good quotes tbf, that sounds about right for them, just don't think they allow you to have mods at all?

I'm 19, first year driving on a full licence, "my" Arosa lives at my old man's, registered to him, insured in his name with me as a named driver and it costs £123 a month with Co-Op. Only really use it to get to and from college and work when I stay at his, but I get my own NCB out of it so I can't really knock it, and I haven't got any real mods to declare yet.

i now hate you to, im in league with the evil insurance companies to destroy your mental state .

Actually i dont really hate you im just bored and annoyed anelka hasnt scored yet to earn me some pennies.

Middle ground , until anelka scores first and they win either 2-0 or 3-0 i mildly dislike him , if none of those come true i hate him again.

Dont back down scotty, you DO hate him

Turns out you're right i do hate him.

Edited by scotty_82

I have a rusty stanley blade and an ability to tie a good reef knot.

Ill glove up first though and maybe TCP the area.

jabbles is a massive hero, he is 17, has his own lupo and fully legit insurance......

scotty ginger and fat

Cheers for that :)

I have a rusty stanley blade and an ability to tie a good reef knot.

Ill glove up first though and maybe TCP the area.

:lol: :lol: