17 yr olds of club lupo!

Dave!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I feel it necessary to say this.

No you shouldn't.

I suggest that you all edit your posts as this forum is monitored by both insurance companies and the police.

Choosing not to declare your modifications is strongly discouraged and disapproved of by the forum but it is up to you if you do it... advertising that you've done it on a publicly viewable forum is just silly.

I've just purchased a lupo gti. Been driving for 2 years 2 months. 1 years ncb as I had a bump 6 months after driving. I am now 20 and pay £692 or something with admiral - paid it all at once. I am fully comp first driver with my dad as second ..he's got like 9 years ncb or somethin. This is all with admiral. Did a bit of flirtin last year with the sales lady and she managed to get me down to £386 for my 1.0l arosa haha she was a nice lady.

[quote name=Taylor :)' date='28 November 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1290975436' post='865500]

Passed by test on the 13th. Got it insured for £1580.25 with admiral with no mods, and my dad as a named driver as it made it £200 cheaper. Dads make it cheaper than mums do for some odd reason?

I'm 17, female, student with a part time job as a sales assistant with a 1.4 16v, year 2000.

Im 17 and got my insurance in july and it was £2700 for a sport in my own name with pass plus, it went up to something like £4000 when i said it had coilovers so i had to take them off :(

Edited by ministig

Kids, kids kids , its all fun and games lying to the insurance company now but dont expect any sympathy when you have a 20-30k bill after an accident and your told your not insured.

Its funny how i get banned for silly little comments but people blatantly post about breaking the law and committing fraud and its just allowed to go on.

Kids, kids kids , its all fun and games lying to the insurance company now but dont expect any sympathy when you have a 20-30k bill after an accident and your told your not insured.

Its funny how i get banned for silly little comments but people blatantly post about breaking the law and committing fraud and its just allowed to go on.

On my other forum, illegal actions lead to a ban ;)

Nope humour ends up with a ban lol

Ohhh, no were not that strict! Power of being a mod can get to some peoples heads tho. Just got to learn to contain your dis-like for others. You think that arguments are bad on here, you should see some on the other forum.....

So has the forum got its morale's screwed up ? Whats more serious , people who have a few wise cracks or those who openly admit to lying to their insurance company on a forum where the owners see it as a enthusiasts site ?

I might as well condone the use of heroin to join in with the cool 17 year olds

So youth of today go forth and jack up on the brown.