Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

You see far more Lupo's and Arosa's on OZ turbo's and BBS RM's Than you do on BBS RS. :coffee:

Wheels make or break a car and all of the above sets would work really well.

Are you trying to be original or just have a nice car ?

both really, like you said the wheels are going to make or break my car and i want it spot on, and as this is the 1st car ive really done anything too i am struggling a little bit as to what will work

Looking good mate! Only seen one other sport with the open air feature but not that colour :P Engine bay is looking nice :) Keep up the good work!

boo at forcing a narrow wheel to poke.

Tuck all day.

If you want it to poke get wider wheels.

true they are splits i could just get deeper dishes for the rear and make them wider

mainly just a freshen up of paint remove a few little chips sort out a few little dings, smooth front bumper rolled arches removal of side strips window tints removed, new rear window as it is scratched, brake calipers re-painted, and whilst its there a few bits are going off to be pinstriped

all of it coming to a total of £2500 by the time i get it back should be time to put the o.z turbos on should have them this week

Edited by Lermy

no just bodywork its litterally a full repaint only thing not being done is the roof, and it is going to be top qaulity work no cutting corners etc

that was just a quick type up of what im getting done theres a fair few hours of work on it at £30 an hour rear screen supplied and fitted is £150 all my rear windows are being removed and replaced etc it does sound alot but its being done to a very high standard get a courtesy car aswell