Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

So beautiful!

However, I'm not so sure on the rear plate. Also I'd upgrade the sub and get it inverted...

fair one whys that?

as for the sub...it doesnt work it snapped a voicecoil wire so is only used for show as its pinstriped and didnt wana get rid i have a jl 10 inch for everyday

and wheels are 8j et 17 deadmetal

aye i have been thinking about a shortened recess.... anyone wana donate some rear bumpers lol ;) mind you would need to smooth the front wings and put side reps in the front bumper

and nope no camber shims, tried and the brake disc ended up rubbing the calliper

i've got a front bumper sat in my back garden but its covered in bodyfiller and bad paint, but its got fogs :)

• 1 month later...

so after thinking, ive decided to change the loop around for next years shows cant have it looking the same still.....so this will mean change of colour on a few painted things more details and new wheels though unsure as to what yet

if anyone has any ideas throw them my way :) would like a shorter plate recess at the back but not sure on how to do it :(

ha ha im not mate :) its staying blue im going to paint all my engine plastics and interior plastics again probably colour code them to the car :) but mainly details i want to sort out plated bolts where i can custom suspension top mount covers etc :)

All about the details Lermy! Good work and a beautiful car. I still need to see this. You going to UD next year? I'll be there with the Noon so hopefully finally meet you and the motor.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

yes certainly is mate :) and sooooo far ive managed nil :( its hard trying to keep a house and have money left for the car. was much easier when the money was there ha ha

• 2 months later...

got some small bits im doing this weekend mainly painting then getting some more pinstriping added :) so will have an update soon. wish there was more i could do but not enough funds :/

sorted out to have the dishes mirror polished on the o.z turbos, got some brown leather belts to make look aged then will wrap them round the air tank, deadline to get all my bits done....a certain shoot in march ;)

• Like 1

Good plans Lermy :thumbsup:

Going to look even better hehe :thumbup:

deadline to get all my bits done....a certain shoot in march ;)

Does it start with a P and end in a vee-dubya?

I'm loving the aged leather tank straps idea :yes:

nope it starts with fast and ends in car :) still a mag and got to start somewhere shoots booked up for 26th march which would have been my dads birthday so going to make the day more special

glad you like the idea :) cheap mod 2 leather belts from tesco 10er each

so glad you got the feature liam, its super special its on the day that means so much to you, and your car wont disapoint! Can't wait to see it in the mag :)

Congrats on the feature dude...

shoots booked up for 26th march which would have been my dads birthday so going to make the day more special

...and that's proper sweet :thumbup: