Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Looked so good man! Couldnt get enough of this car, didnt get a chance to speak to you.. saw you with a crowd of people round your car at one point and didnt want to but in hahah.

But seriously.. You know how to clean this thing dont you? Jeese haha.

Looked so good man! Couldnt get enough of this car, didnt get a chance to speak to you.. saw you with a crowd of people round your car at one point and didnt want to but in hahah.

But seriously.. You know how to clean this thing dont you? Jeese haha.

cheers dude :) glad you liked it, you should have just come over man and joined in the convo lol

lol im a bit ocd with the car, and seeing as ive learnt how to machine polish at work and i do it every day ive got pretty dam good at it so the lupo gets done a fair bit ha ha

i think i waxed the car six times over the weekend with extra gloss protection too for added shiiiiiine

yeah ive got some pics will upload them soon :)

Hi Liam was nice to meet you at edition, will edit them photo's and upload them soon :)

Love the Car btw think it should of won tbh

cheers man and you, sounds sweet got some of yours so will edit and upload them too

thanks that means alot though the level of lupos was quite high

Had a good look around the car mate, dam tidy!!

Love it, keep up the work

cheers fella was good to finally get it out to show all you lot on here ;)

Had a nice look around your car at edition dude and it's a master piece :wub: So many nice little touches, such as the seat belt guide things on the interior, the way they had be painted then pin striped! Such high quality work mate.

Players next??

Joe

sweeeeeet pics man cheers :) specially the legs of those girls who i met on the saturday whilst sat by my car on my own they came to keep me company gave me a cider and said they were now my gal dem lol

• 2 weeks later...