Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Looks well dude

:shades:

Better and better every day

Ryan

so the lupo is finally home though taking it back to work as there are a few issues that need ironing out but anyway heres a few pics, need to do a proper shoot now

DSC_2148.jpg

DSC_2149.jpg

DSC_2151.jpg

DSC_2152.jpg

cheers man :) i just had a crowd of people gathered round it at mcdonalds, kept my eye on them, went out and then of course its 21 questions time

:thumbsup:

Lush

Sits very very well

Must be a happpy man hehe

i wish i was theres loads of knocking coming from the front and the rear keeps slowly dropping so have to keep putting more air, oh and its drinking loads of fuel now for some reason

but other than that im happy ha ha

i wish i was theres loads of knocking coming from the front and the rear keeps slowly dropping so have to keep putting more air, oh and its drinking loads of fuel now for some reason

but other than that im happy ha ha

Owww, mmmm knocking could be as its driving soo low ? so things are all very close togeather (ARB etc)

Rear dropping ? defo a leak somewere go round a double check everythin, took me and my mate weeks to find all the leaks on his Audi A3

Hope you sort it !

Wow! Absolutely stunning car, I think Garth would be really happy to see her looking so good and that she obviously went to such a good home! I'll try and get him to post something on here, as I'm sure he'll love it!

Wow! Absolutely stunning car, I think Garth would be really happy to see her looking so good and that she obviously went to such a good home! I'll try and get him to post something on here, as I'm sure he'll love it!

yeah be good if the old owner could see what has been done to the car hopefully he approves :thumbsup:

Owww, mmmm knocking could be as its driving soo low ? so things are all very close togeather (ARB etc)

Rear dropping ? defo a leak somewere go round a double check everythin, took me and my mate weeks to find all the leaks on his Audi A3

Hope you sort it !

yeah quite possibley i know my exhaust hanger is snapped at the front so thats one knocking sound atleast with the leak can just keep pumping air into the rear bags :)