Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Tank look good dude

Keep up strong work :thumbup:

cheers ryan :) still need to find a decent place to put it but its so hard with such a small boot and i dont want to re do my whole build :/

got told theres a pic of my loop in golf+ something ive been waiting on for a while :)

Excited to see this done, one of my favs this lupo!

Keep up the good work, will be a brilliant result im sure!

Jealous you got Nial's kit :( haha!

Harry.

• 2 weeks later...

cheers cox :)

aibags.jpg

front struts are on, and with it sat like this up in the air the wishbone sits pretty much where it did when it was on collies so this is going to be low low low

i know where im going to lay it i ment like what goes where but sure i can figure it out, will be notched ive got the lowest kit for a lupo so im making the most of it may raise the engine if i can, and no ive got a local show to me im going to as it had to be rescheduled do to bad weather back in may

I don't understand all this 'lowest kit for a lupo' it doesn't make a difference mate. Your chassis will still hit the driveshaft regardless of what bags they are. Mine doesn't go lower only because of that. Nothing to do with what bags they are Mate

• Like 1

my front struts are 15mm shorter than yours piers so already there is that drop, im having notches arb is coming off this will be sat on the floor by the time im finished :)

its nialls kit and you know how low his loop sat

my front struts are 15mm shorter than yours piers so already there is that drop, im having notches arb is coming off this will be sat on the floor by the time im finished :)

its nialls kit and you know how low his loop sat

That would just mean you don't have as much clearance for your bags so more chance of catching and ripping though them. All struts should be the same size unless they aren't actually designed for the car. And it doesn't matter what car it's off Dude lol. You still have to clear your driveshafts and even strut size won't help that. What bags are they?

My rears are firestone bags. Fronts are airlift.

Iv got custom rear supports waiting to go on and a notch booked in.

think my front and rear bags are smaller than they normally are aswell, ideally i want to lay frame so need to look into moving some bits out the way

Bravo pat your certificate made me chuckle :lol:

Now stop arguing you two, you've both got bags so you're both fags ;)

Static FTW :tongueout:

Nah just trolling, I have expressed my love for both their cars previously & I'm really looking forward to seeing this floored :thumbsup:

• Like 1

That would just mean you don't have as much clearance for your bags so more chance of catching and ripping though them. All struts should be the same size unless they aren't actually designed for the car. And it doesn't matter what car it's off Dude lol. You still have to clear your driveshafts and even strut size won't help that. What bags are they?

What is the bag going to catch and rip on??? :S

Liam knows how to get it low :D notch notch notch :D

0o0h and yep.....my sig..... thats a 14 ;)

thats low :P

Edited by niallod

yeah just a discussion :)

anywho

bit more done today and all the air lines have been run under the car to the bags

Not keen on running lines under the car, drop it on a funny surface and easily cut a line!