Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

hey all, picked up my 1st lupo the other day, its a 2005 1.4 sport with open air roof, 25k on the clock payed £3750 for it, And i love it so much fun to drive and is a pretty nippy car alot better compared to the corsa c i used to have.

anyway a few pics of it and plans for the future

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

de-badged the boot yesterday

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

i know it needs lowering alot and will be ordering coilovers this week

plans will be

. tidy up the bodywork get a few parking dings sorted and scratches followed by a complete machine polish (im very fussy when it comes to bodywork and paint lol)

.coilovers
.tint front lights and indicators
. spray some interior bits the same colour as the car
. fit standard grill and spray the badge black with cream insert and rear badge cream along with engine cover
. headunit and tidy intstall with either drink holders in boot or a mini fridge (for cans of monster rockstar etc for when im skating)
. new backbox (a nice shiny one)
. set of new wheels for the summer
. smooth front number plate recess
. pressed plates

thats all i can think of for now, so let me know what you think

cheers Lermy

Edited by Lermy
  • Like 1

very rare colour along with it being very rare to have an open air with a sport......probably only a couple in the country with this colour/roof combo i would of thought. I'm jelaous! would love an open air.

wow well i didnt know that, only problem is its too cold to get the roof open unless i wrap up lol bring on the summer months lol

seen this for sale looked a bargain aswell, in this colour and open air if done correctly this really could be on eof the nicest lupo's about

dont colour the badge chrome either black it all or leave it chrome, adding colour to the back of it looks tacky as hell

seen this for sale looked a bargain aswell, in this colour and open air if done correctly this really could be on eof the nicest lupo's about

dont colour the badge chrome either black it all or leave it chrome, adding colour to the back of it looks tacky as hell

cheers. i may black it then, what about if i sprayed the black section of the rear badge the same colour as the car?

If i was you, just leave the crome, maybe colour code the back of the badge.

Put the front badge back in to, at least untill you get the half moon filled

cant stand chrome unless its on old skool cars, am putting a standard grill back in im not keepin the de badge one dont like it

fair play.

All coilovers go as low as each other (only a lupo) from what i've heard over the years.

i've got ap's, they're decent. come highly recommended

yeah had ap's on my corsa and the ride was excellent, and am sure they went down lower that 60mm bout 75 id say with a few more turns to go, im looking forward to getting them on and getting it low

What a nice litte lupo, your ideas on the photoshop look good mate! keep us updated

bradz

cheers yeah will keep updated, im guna go nice and simple with subtle touches, want summin thats smart not too ott,

well my coilovers turnded up today and went to get them fitted and i have no locking wheel nut with my car, so now ive gotta go find one that will fit, and hopefully they will be fitted wednesday so will have a bit of an update then

right the coilovers are on but the rear shocks are wrong just been made to fit am trying to get hold of the correct ones so i can go lower but atm this is as low as i can go without having stupid amounts of rake lol, its quite handy though with this weather as im not hitting huge lumps of ice in the road

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

still have 30mm on the front to wind down and when i get correct rear shocks adjusters will be coming out

painted my rear badge bit of colour but its subtle and has satin finish

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0378.jpg

de-wiper is next on list i have my gromit just got to get round to doing it

Edited by Lermy