Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

they had the white added to them tonight :) currently drying, wheels are back on now too, big clean tomo ready for thursdays shoot :) though for some reason im still not happy with the car :/

looks amazing as always liam :) Goodluck with the shoot, hope it stays dry for ya :)

Such a beautiful loop, I found this on ILoveBass around 4 months ago, which since then has given me inspiration, only now to find that this is the build-thread and only slightly in the back of my mind that this could be the loop, and only know realizing that this is the loop on ILB. words cannot describe how much i love this and I bet you must be the same. keep up the outstanding work. JG :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this at elemental earlier this month, absolutely love the detail!

Especially the little touches in the headlights :)

im not sure what way round it was but reflex auto design lupo got a place and white one on air with short rear plate recess and recaros

next little detail mod will be happening soon :) just need to order the kit and away i go all im saying it involves some type of woven material ;)

Ah welcome to the carbon game! welldone fella car continues to get better

ha ha yeah few little details on the exterior rear light inserts mirror bases and top mount covers to begin with dont want to go over board. good thing is im going to do it myself :) so saving a **** ton of money

and thankyou buddy :)

Edited by Lermy