Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Lol the amount I've spent on the Rx2s (which are STILL being refurbed) I could've nearly bought a set of RS. I like being different ha, mine will be the sweetest rx2s going :)

ha ha lets just say im very careful.... but then its all in the details who else has done this?

Nice work dude :) 12yan has done his in grey to match his leather. I was going to do mine but couldn't decide on a colour as they are already red so would be a bit pointless if I matched my wheels lol!

The boot looks awesome too!

Edited by fatttty

yeah tried colour matching my leather but was hard so they just match my door grab handles and door handles :) though im usnure if i have got too much colour going on now

and thankyou

stripedshowplate.jpg

show plates nearly done :)

Edited by Lermy

Wow, this car is like awesome... i wish i wasn't so skint so i cud do some stuff to mines...

Gotta admit i have the lup in blue...but the jazz blue not laser blue... Laser Blue looks so much better!

Keep up the awesome work! :)

though my main aim this year is a feature

dont go searching it dude.....

i know people who have spent thousands and years upon years wanting one....

best to be spotted than looking for one

have got one o.z bolted back together and sealed will do the last one tomorrow and add the second bit of sealant to the 1st, tyres are going on this weekend.....which means the turbos will be back on the car next week :))))))))) cant wait to get them back on now fingers crossed i have no problems

oh and the rear plate has been velcroed on for easy removal to put the show plate one :thumbsup:

Edited by Lermy

ah man that sucks did look good on 8.5's, and cheers need to add a tad bit of camber to drivers side rear wheel as scrubs slightly