a very red lupo sport

dubsy

Looks great Carl? You at E38 or players?

Joe

Thanks Joe I'm gonna be at edition

Edited by dubsy

so went to the vw festival today, the day started at 5 am as i had to swap my wheels over due to running out of time yesterday i had i great day out and a good look around, there was some great lupos and arosa,s on display well done everybody

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

kind of becoming a tradition car shows and cake

IMAG0051.jpg

and it would be rude not to come home with something new for my detailing collection

IMAG0053.jpg

see you all at edition

Edited by dubsy
  • Like 1

I look forward to seeing it! This is one car that deseveres a trophy!

:wub:

Me too! I will be suprised if this doesn't pick up a trophy of some sort :) look forward to seeing it.

thanks for the kind words guys

M

really good looking loop mate, seen it at vw fest, mine was in s&s but it is nowhere near done, so much to do!

Thanks fella I had a look around the show and shine your Lupo looked good not out of place at all

• 2 weeks later...

so guys i had a great weekend at edition we camped with the e38 crew which ment good banter and our very own toilets :thumbup: threw some shapes in the dance tent

IMAG0004.jpg

didnt get much sleep saturday night as i was frezzing even though i had 2 sleeping bags and a belly full of beer, (although the unbelievebly loud generator didnt help) after a good breakfast i was feeling alive again, the standard of lupos this year was first class and ive got to say probably the most competative of all the classes so well done those who won something, i have lots in the pipeline for next year all my own ideas, i didnt get any pics as the batteries in my camera were dead gutted! so will have to leave you with these arty farty ones!

IMAG0073.jpg

IMG_20120823_180300.jpg

• 7 months later...

so i havnt updated this in like forever! i replaced the rear bumper just after christmas for a new one from vw, as the lower black plastics had started to fade slightly and had it painted. I also bought a set of polo 6r heater controls with chrome switches to see if i could fit them to the lupo controls but found the switches to be different sizes and fit differently to the unit so anyone trying this little mod they dont fit unfortunatly. I also had a custom steering wheel made using a standard lupo steering wheel so the original airbag fits, which i think will tie in with my interior nicely, im also waiting on a few complimentry carbon fiber parts i will update this when there on the car, but overall the car just needs a good detail which now with the bad weather hopefully gone, i carnt wait to start :)

IMG_00311_zps0db08a4b.jpg

IMG_00221_zpsf49dc21a.jpg

Holy Smokes. This is BEAutiful. Hope you don't mind me asking you something, that handbrake gaiter..what is it?! My eye is on this! :wub:

Holy Smokes. This is BEAutiful. Hope you don't mind me asking you something, that handbrake gaiter..what is it?! My eye is on this! :wub:

hi fella thanks for the kind words and no i dont mind you asking the handbrake is from a polo 9n gti and the gaiter was custom made my trimmer

sorry joe, fronts are 7x15 with 1 inch dish with 165/50/15,s and rears are 8x15 with 2 inch dish wearing 185/45/15,s

Awesome thank you! im considering 8s for my rears but don't really want to have to murder the arches, they are half rolled already. May go 7.5.

ally dishes?

Awesome thank you! im considering 8s for my rears but don't really want to have to murder the arches, they are half rolled already. May go 7.5.

ally dishes?

your right to fit 8,s your arches will need to be fully rolled and yes the dishes are ally but thats next on my to do list stainless dishes and bolts now ive found them for a good price but it means going 7.5 on the front as stainless dishes start at 1.5 inch not 1 inch