a very red lupo sport

dubsy

So i took the lupo to cumbria vag its first show of the year at the weekend i spent all day saturday detailing something i didnt think would be possible after fridays non stop rain, i had a great day out and a spirited drive home over the A66 with a lancia delta intergrale and a large group of other cars that attended the show :innocent: i had a good chat with thissy and his brother who now owns colins old blue gti from on here ( was good to talk to you guys ) all in all a top day!

front seats are now in

WP_000416.jpg

and so are the rear seats

WP_000408.jpg

im just waiting on the parcel shelf now, and a quick picture from the weekend

cumvaglupo.jpg

575943_434153853296562_35931569_n.jpg

and my friends mk5

WP_000405.jpg

Edited by dubsy

Wow mate really love this, love the interior ,with the new seats it really come together, maybe you'd consider a GTI steering wheel and the get red stitching?... Just a thought :)

Keep it up :shades:

Joe

Thanks guys, Joe i do have a gti wheel fitted with red stitching it just dosnt show in the pic however this is being replaced soon with something much nicer!

Car was looking great at the weekend mate, i think i underestimated how clean it was when i looked around it last year! It really is impressive work, the interior is stunning, wish i had the funds to get my rears trimmed to match the mk5's :/ Anyway was good to have a crack with you and hope too see you there next year.

Mike

Car was looking great at the weekend mate, i think i underestimated how clean it was when i looked around it last year! It really is impressive work, the interior is stunning, wish i had the funds to get my rears trimmed to match the mk5's :/ Anyway was good to have a crack with you and hope too see you there next year.

Mike

thanks mike, for some reason i love this little show so will probably see you there next year i think it must be the awesome roads over the pennines :heart:

more pics taken from cumbria vag thankyou sportrider-si

lupo1audio.jpg

lupo1interior.jpg

lupo1engine.jpg

lupo1poke.jpg

Edited by dubsy

I used new oem bump stops cut down along with ap coilovers all the way down with the adjusters still in I did take the adjusters out but the tyres fouled on the top of the arch but not the arch lip as the lower the car the more natural camber you get, but I like to be able to drive my car so i have a balance between lows and drivability

Edited by dubsy

• 1 month later...

so bit of an update

firstly bought a new cambelt cover as my old one had a few scuffs

IMAG0008.jpg

interior is now complete picked my parcel shelf and handbrake gaiter from the trimmer

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

a few random pics

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

got myself a new keyring

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

and vw fest prep is finished

IMAG0011.jpg

see you there guys

This is the most beautiful lupo sport I have ever seen!

thanks for the nice compliment fella

I mean there is not a detail you have overlooked! Wish my loop looked like yours!

next year more lows ;)

You should go on air.

already on to it brother :shades:

Edited by dubsy
  • Like 1