a very red lupo sport

dubsy

• 1 month later...

bit of an update, well my old interior has sold to a fellow clublupo member so ive been using my old sport interior, but today i got a call from the trimmers, a teaser pic for you

WP_000317.jpg

WP_000311.jpg

WP_000314.jpg

and to keep them looking their best i added a little bit more to my ever increasing detailing collection

WP_000301.jpg

and to go with the new seats and doorcards new interior door handles

WP_000304.jpg

more updates soon! :)

Edited by dubsy

My days they are amazing like love those

Oooooh tasty

Well they are ... Mmmmm ...

Amazing!!!

thanks guys im pretty happy with them

Wow they look great Karl! Superb choice mate!

cheers alex

That interior is going to look great once fitted to your lovely Red Lupo!

Keep up the good work!!

thanks man

• 2 weeks later...

well i woke up this morning opened the curtains and thought wow what a perfect day for detailing and especially as these arrived yesterday

WP_000327.jpg

ive been wanting to try the gtechnic p1 system for a while, basically its a one stop polish which you can use for paint correction and finishing depending on which pad you use, however i quickly realised it was far to hot to do any paint correction as the polish would dry to quickly before defects could be removed bummer! so thought to myself ive neglected under the bonnet lately so i thought id give it a little tlc so a few hours later using a valet pro brush, some gtechniq w1 cleaner and some chemical guys trim dressing i was left with this

WP_000322.jpg

WP_000324.jpg

i was pretty happy! funny how cleaning something on your car gives you a sense of satisfaction

Edited by dubsy

funny how cleaning something on your car gives you a sense of staisfaction

True ! :) its a way of improving i see it as and without spending much money in most cases

Edited by kingsley11

picked my door cards up today

front

WP_000332.jpg

rear

WP_000330.jpg

fronts fitted

WP_000338.jpg

i broke 4 of the new doorcard clips i bought while putting the front door cards on :( ive got to say they are a piss poor design by vw so gonna have to go back to the dealers to order some more

Cheers guys rich im gonna try and make the meet gonna pop to acr to have the front seats fitted the week before so I will see you there

Stunning! I love the engine bay tho , soo clean and tidy carbon battery cover ? clever :)

Thanks fella and yes your right 2k twill carbon fibre well spotted

• 2 weeks later...

so had a trail fit of one of the front seats today to work out measurements of the subframes that will need to be fabricated

WP_000342.jpg

WP_000343.jpg

rears and parcel shelf will hopefully be with me this week and as ive got a bit of time off work im going to break out my das6 and treat the paintwork to a full correction detail providing the rain does one!

Edited by dubsy

looking so swish seen the car in bishop last week had to have a noisy at the door cards

cheers jamie although the passenger side window switch i got from you dosnt work :(