a very red lupo sport

dubsy

Hiya mate, I have got to say your car is an amazing standard, it was beyond clean, and a complete car, also good to meet you and your crew

Thanks for the kind words bud, it was good to meet you to, i have a soft spot for flash red gti,s and yours looked pretty nice rolling out of the show

Edited by dubsy

Looked good yesteday. And as you say, very red! Very, very red!

Absolutely beautiful little Loop. Also respect for keeping a car for 10years! I struggle to keep a car for 10 months!

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

a video from cumbria vag my lupo is at the end along with others from clublupo

Edited by dubsy

• 1 month later...

a pic from the vw festival hope the photographer dosnt mind me using it

vwfest-1.jpg

it was good to meet and speak to some other lupo owners keep up the good work!

Looking good Carl! :-) I will be up your way on Sunday to get mark to work his magic! I'm driving up and back on same day though - god help me! Stu;-)

cheers stu wow that is quite a journey at least youll have something nice to fiddle about with for the journey home!

• 6 months later...

just a quick update with a few little additions firstly a new vw up headlight switch

WP_000220-1.jpg

new mk6 golf gti gearknob

WP_000231.jpg

waiting on a new steering wheel to come from germany i will update when its fitted, ive also been topping up my detailing collection

WP_000193.jpg

just need some nice weather for a day of detailing now :)

Edited by dubsy

Nice :) the mk6 gear knob is excellent. Are you fitting the gaiter to the original Lupo plastic frame? If you are it needs to be attached on the inner edge as its not wide enough to go on the outer edge :)

Alex

Nice :) the mk6 gear knob is excellent. Are you fitting the gaiter to the original Lupo plastic frame? If you are it needs to be attached on the inner edge as its not wide enough to go on the outer edge :)

Alex

cheers alex thats what i thought im gonna have a play with it tomorrow ive got a gaiter frame waiting to come back from being carbon fibre skinned to tidy it all up

Nice :) the mk6 gear knob is excellent.

Not 'alf. Even more red, yay! Lovely Loop dude.

Loving the redness! :D Car is excellent, cant wait to see it at some shows this year

Not 'alf. Even more red, yay! Lovely Loop dude.

Loving the redness! :D Car is excellent, cant wait to see it at some shows this year

cheers guys more interior work is on the way i just need to drop a few parts off at the trimmers

is the up headlight switch as dirrect replacement? and how much was it from the stealers?

i bought it on the chance it did fit most parts are still based on the mk4 golf platform so took a gamble and it payed off could this be the first lupo with a part from the new up? i have more planned ;)

Edited by dubsy

so ive just bought these

DSC00978.jpg

ive been deliberating which seats to go for since last year after deciding i wanted to change up the interior for 2012 i nearly bought a set of mk 6 gti seats this week but i was beaten to the punch :( ive already booked them in at the trimmers!

updates soon

Edited by dubsy

Have to say you've done a brilliant job on keeping that motor tip top! I tippeth my hat in your general direction sir :shades:

The Golf interior (and steering wheel, yum) will look very trick. I like what that guy has done with the wee simple red trim on the doorcards too, looks good. I would remove the big VW crappy engine plastic tho, you had a nice, different looking engine bay with it all painted and polished.

so after a 200 mile round trip to halifax i now have the seats in my possession im pretty impressed with the condition there in, there like new its seems a shame to cut them up!

WP_000262.jpg

Edited by dubsy