a very red lupo sport

dubsy

bit of an update

my 200 cell sports cat arrived

IMG_03311_zpsf7f63631.jpg

ive got to say i didnt think it would make much difference but i was pleasantly surprised the car feels much more capable now so well worth it

bought a new oil catch tank as mine was leaking from the sight glass

IMG_03131_zps16396627.jpg

as the sun was shining today thought i would give the interior a well over due clean

IMG_03481_zpsd7f6683c.jpg

and the results

IMG_03541_zpsad9f2447.jpg

ive got to say i love the smell of liquid leather!

ive also fitted led sidelight, numberplate light and reverse light bulbs which look so much cleaner,

lower doorcards, tweeter builds and binnicle cover are off to the trimmers for a new look, got a few more things in the pipeline to more updates

soon

carl

Edited by dubsy

Now this..this is what I call a perfect Lupo! Congrats!

Ever thought about painting the lower part (uhmm..valance, I guess) of the front bumper red?

thankyou for the kind words, as for painting the lower valance its not really a look i like, the car is based more on an oem+ theme, i think vw got it right with the lower plastics being un-painted

thankyou for the kind words, as for painting the lower valance its not really a look i like, the car is based more on an oem+ theme, i think vw got it right with the lower plastics being un-painted

I understand. I was asking because I did this on mine and I think it looks way better, but in the end, it's just a matter of taste. :) Once again, stunning car!

Nice work Carl,

Lupo is looking as good as always!

Joe

I understand. I was asking because I did this on mine and I think it looks way better, but in the end, it's just a matter of taste. :) Once again, stunning car!

Wonderfull!!

Cheers guys all positive comments are appreciated

Carl

Edited by dubsy
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

I haven't been on here ages I still have the car it's going back in for paint soon I've only been driving my Ibiza  cupra for a while now but I miss driving the lupo so much more fun than the cupra

• Like 2