a very red lupo sport

dubsy

well its that long since ive updated my readers ride thread that it seems to have packed its bags and sailed off into the sunset! ive had the car 10 years this month and still loving driving her changes will be happening in 2011 a nip here a tuck there, well she is getting on you know :lol:

3404848551_8ccac31e07.jpg

IMG_68431024x768.jpg

3919401064_a0ea497746_b.jpg

3919191170_a40e6768fb_b.jpg

43D.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC_3875.jpg

3405657260_68482c003f-1.jpg

DSC_3874.jpg

4990325497_1d4f8fb3a4_z.jpg

vag2-1.jpg

vwfest.jpg

DSC00035-1.jpg

Saw this the other day in the car park and i was pleased to see you've got the BBS's off for the winter! As mentionned at edition it looks spot on on the new wheels, looking forward to the new stuff coming in 2011. B)

dno if it was vwfest or ed38 but it looked sexy!

i was at both fella the only really two big shows i did this year

Saw this the other day in the car park and i was pleased to see you've got the BBS's off for the winter! As mentionned at edition it looks spot on on the new wheels, looking forward to the new stuff coming in 2011. B)

cheers chris was good to speak to you at edition i really need to get another daily for work that car park is a battle ground for shunts and bumps

Very Red :wub:

Look Lush !!

The BBS look perfect !!

Look forward to 2011 :)

Ryan.

Lush lupo dude :) loving the interior, how much you spent on it like the bbs wheels aswell :D

No idea really mate

the seats are by corbeau they are not out of any car i bought them from rally design with subframes to match and had them trimmed

was the trimmer local mate? i have some interior bits i fancy getting done, could do with some recommendations round the north east. cars looking lovely as always. :)

cheers fella, i used coverall in stockton its pretty much the closest trimmer to me and the prices aint to bad either they allways seem to be busy theres also kish in sunderland his prices are quite high but his work is very good

• 4 months later...

booked in next Monday for some tweeks to the audio for those in the know by mr mark turner then straight Into the bodyshop for a full shoot then onto the trimmers for new seats and changes updates soon happy Easter folks