Lupo GTI - Bad Low.

Kent

Looking great, Kent :) Makes me miss mine from it's golden days back in 2011.

Cheers man, I miss yours too haha.. was always different.

I would use MK6 GTI seats, black leather with red seams...would fit perfectly with the steering wheel.

This loop is absolutely beautiful! by far my favourite on the site!

Thanks bud & for seats.. no idea what to do still. I want most of the interior redoing with a few ideas I have, mainly trimming dash & all of the car plastics in alcantara to tie everything in but I'm completely lost for what seats to get. I keep changing my mind after being set on something.. I'm going to try and get it all done over winter.

However, the car's sat pretty much how I've wanted it now.. few photos from recent.

14843090476_7a311deb27_c.jpgLoop by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

14863017661_aace70b139_c.jpgLoop by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

14866069915_c8319f10c1_c.jpgLoop. by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

cheers for the nice comments you lot, I'm awful at checking back here to be honest!

got a pair of Recaro CS's retrimmed, few have prob already seen them. Can't wait to get them in & finish the interior off, looking to have a fair few other bits and bobs trimmed up to match the audio/seats.. I'll try update a bit more over the winter and make a few more shows next year. :)

15758381081_0e28581990_z.jpgRecaro CS's by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

and another just as we left Edition38, one of the only shows I made in my car lol..

14918584357_7a61c22daf_z.jpgED38 by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Edited by Kent

• 1 month later...

Utterly insane. that is all.

Thankyou!!

Little update, seats are finally in. Sat pretty low and had some custom frames made so they're all working on the runners as they should, plus they sit as low as they can that way. Really happy, kinda feel they pull the interior together.

15908336020_dbf7c8ff1b_c.jpg//// by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

• Like 1

Nice :) Now waiting when you'll rip off the Lupo rails and fabricate your own, to get the seats sit lower ;) Happened to me, most likelly will hapen to you too.

I think they sit low enough for me as they sit lower than my standard gti seats. I've had frames fabricated up for them with wheels welded on for in the runner which was what I meant. They sit on the floor pretty much, didn't explain myself too well lol.

Ok dude :) My A8's did all that too but perhaps the seat base is different than yours. I donno, they were a lot lower than original seats were but I felt like I was driving a freaking lorry :clap:

I wouldn't see over the wheel if I was any lower down hahah, ill try & get some photos of the frames when I get a chance. Mega happy with them though, just scared to sit in them a little ha.

I've just read this through from page one, and I've decided that all I want from life is my GTI to look half as good as this! She is amazing!!

Edited by lupogtiboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

16135328854_40bee3d2c7_c.jpgUntitled by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

cheers for the nice comments..... it's been a while (i'm awful at build threads mainly post on Instagram (@KentGTI) if anyone's interested... took the car back down to studioincar for a month just after jan for some more upgrades, basically one of my Rainbow iPauls decided to die on me with it going into protect mode over certain volumes.. bought a replacement from Germany as that was the only place who had any stock as the amp was discontinued years & years ago... however it turned out to be problem after problem.. like seriously, so many problems.

Ended up taking the plunge and upgrading to Mosconi amps, which are a lot more powerful than the Rainbow ones, so now running 3 x Mosconi Gladen AS 100.2s & 1 x 200.2.. pretty tight squeeze though.

At the same time we added another set of mid-bass as wanted more of a punch & for it to be louder than previously, which obviously meant the lower door cards being completely rebuilt, with lighting built in & trimmed to match the rear this time. Also added a XS Power Audio battery, trimmed the iPad dash surround & t-piece in alcantara, dash binnacle trimmed, heater surrounds trimmed, had some rear side builds to cover where seatbelt/plastics were trimmed, slam panel plastic trimmed & a full system tune. So now the whole of the rear is trimmed in alcantara & it's silly loud, like seriously.

16575735740_e0861ec552_c.jpgUntitled by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

17156753952_1b072bb7a0_c.jpg/// by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

16538199173_28b7abbfa4_c.jpg/// by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

I sorted the BBS out after having a dish crack on me after Edition last year, so they're back on for now.. although currently planning on building the RS's this year, now have the right sized barrels I need just need to decide on colour and order dishes.

16708962806_90115b6fe7_c.jpgbbz by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Struggling what else to write now, met up with Alex Carroll who's local to us for some photos & I'll post some from UD where I was lucky to make it inside on Players/Airlift stand (cheers).

16135899004_56b7385738_c.jpgAlex - dapper shoot. by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

16757037021_8944f941a8_c.jpgAlex - dapper shoot. by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

16135898354_ffd04488f7_c.jpgAlex - dapper shoot. by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

16138257583_77b9e2ea9e_c.jpgAlex - dapper shoot. by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

17157929581_b95c748a1a_c.jpgAlex Carroll by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Few pictures I've taken recently, UD/General

16236159584_5b824f4f1d_c.jpgUD by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

16832164855_fe624fd323_c.jpgUD by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

16670939848_54db4cecb2_c.jpgUD by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

16721926597_34df3bef2d_c.jpg/ by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

16872600961_11d5eca6dd_c.jpgHex & caps. by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Edited by Kent

Awesome Ross, simply stunning mate! I think your GTI is the best around at the moment, get the engine bay spanking clean and I'd be all over it!

Nice to see my old RM's (well the barrels at least) are still around too :D

Alex