iPhone and Smartphone Repairs

gavstar88

If any of you have smashed the screens on your iPhones and dont know what to do next ? Im here to help.

I recently dropped mine face down onto a concrete pathway...it ended up looking like this...

IMG_2322.jpg

I was a bit gutted, as Id had the phone nearly a year without damaging it.

Now, im quite technical when it comes to this kind of thing, but for those of you that arent, or arent confident enough to try this yourself, I have a solution.

These glass screens from Apple cost 130 pounds, im offering a glass repair service to you, for a fraction of that price.

How it works

Basically speaking, you pm me with a picture of your phone as it is with the cracked screen, and some details, aka how it happened, whether the LCD screen is smashed, and whether or not you can still use the phone as normal.

If you are happy for me to undertake the repair for you, I will PM you my address and Paypal account details, you then send me the payment into my paypal account, and send the phone to me, recorded delivery, as soon as you can.

The reason for you sending me payment before hand is so that I can order the new glass immediately and have it ready for when I receive the phone.

You may keep the SIM card with you, you dont have to send that to me.

I then repair the screen, usually same day as receiving providing I have received the new screen also, and I then send it back to you recorded delivery.

If you have any problems with it then I am contactable every day to help with your queries.

As a special offer for ClubLupo members Im knocking 10% off of the original cost of the repair.

Prices as follows.

iPhone 3G - Digitizer (touchscreen) replacement - £36 (Usually £40)

iPhone 3G - LCD replacement - £40 (Usually £45)

iPhone 3GS - Digitizer replacement - £40 (Usually £45)

iPhone 3GS - LCD replacement - £59 (Usually £65)

iPhone 4 - Digitiser or LCD Replacement - £100

iPhone 4 - White Replacement front and Back - £145 (currently unavailable from Apple to even buy let alone get changed over to)

I also repair other smartphones, blackberry's, nokia's, HTC's etc so just ask for a quote.

I have undertaken dozens of iPhone repairs and been doing this for over a year.

If anyone would like to check out my facebook group and/or website please follow the links below, and if you have any questions or queries then please dont hesitate to ask me.

Many Thanks

Gavin

www.irepairs.yolasite.com

www.facebook.com/group...9975818009

Edited by gavstar88

Dont get me wrong, you can get replacements if your not satisfied with stuff if its still under warranty.

If you break the phone, 9 time out of 10 Apple will charge you for it.

For example a smashed 3G or 3GS screen will set you back £130 from Apple...the iPhone 4 will cost you £180...

Personal preference obviously but I know which one id choose if I had to stump up the cash :)

But thanks all the same...

• 2 weeks later...