Club Lupo Member Of the Year 2010

CasperGTI

Guys its time to nominate who you think is the member of the year 2010

Please nominate one person and give a reason why you chose them.

EDIT: You cant vote for yourself.

Spam will be (and has been) deleted.

Thanks

Without been biased, and suppose its hard to be seen not to be; I vote Mitchell. For the sheer determination/pain/time and money that went into getting the Lupo back on the road.

Besides the other things I admire about him, the level of patience and mental stability over the whole thing is something I cannot get my head around. I would of pushed it, and myself off a cliff a long time ago.

For example: taking the head apart and buying the individual valves repeated times, seeing the set of phase 2's ruined by a 'trusted' polisher and having to tidy up the mass of parts covering the drive (it was like a magic eye) each night is just beyond me.

The car took time but its reincarnation was alongside other issues life threw in the way and it reaped its awards at Edition/Players.

That as well as his geek knowledge on Lupos themselves, and the advice/help he has passed on to others, I wouldn't trust mine with anyone better.

Done. Might sound soppy but when you see the work that went in first hand, it would be criminal not to at least mention it.

Makes a change blowing his trumpet for once... ror!

Little Rich.

Because he's so easy to get along with, never takes insult at anything, has had so much grief with his lupo this year but has stuck by it! And because im looking forward to seeing how he copes with a breadvan.

Rich hasnt stuck by it! he's stuck the lupo in the garage and has bought a polo :lol: and says the polo's better!

I wouldnt like to vote for a certain member as the majority of people i've meet from here have been really nice and easy to get on with.

The mod team for being so diligent. Plain and simple and can't be deleted as it aint spam

The mod team for being so diligent. Plain and simple and can't be deleted as it aint spam

However anything I say in response will be deleted as spam :) Even if it's not Spam and someone elses post is moreso spam...

Have i got an official nomination yet then or does marcus's not count?

And if my mod team collective nomination doesn't count can i vote for nfbr for being more sarcastic in a much more subtle way than me, its an art form in which i prefer to be more direct with lol.

Edited by scotty_82

Bit of a generalisation I think. The shows I've been to and the friendships I've formed, a lot of the time myself and other members don't talk about cars. We talk about other stuff. Past experiences, stuff that has made us laugh, things we've been pissed off about... Just general conversation and good banter!

Either way. You are more than welcome to your opinion.

group-hug.jpg

everyone's pretty sound, contrary to popular belief, i'm not a total dick, I just don't have a lotta time for cliques and arse kissing. :)

anyway, I think me and Stevo should win this purely for GTi International's antics.