TSHIRT DESIGN COMPETITION 2011

Nicki

Think its about time we have another design competition for the next lot of tshirts, so here's a thread to do it in!

Submit your entries in this thread & discuss the designs here.

Closing date for entries will be 30 November, then voting throughout December and then I will get the winning design turned into tshirts and hoodies in January ready for the start of the 2011 show season. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making no appologies for the crappiness of this. I did it with a knackered marker pen, scanned it on our photocopier and coloured it in with Microsoft Paint this lunchtime.

Couldn't think of a flavour off the top of my head, so I copped out.

Click me, I'm huge!

Edited by Nicki
Changed pic to a link as it's hooge!

Well, Campbells made a Tomato and Rice soup, No Rice is a derogatory term for not liking modded cars of a Japanese persuasion, so I took the easy option because I couldn't think of a universal Lupo or Arosa type flavour!

I'm glad ypu like my rather Warhol-esque efforts though :)

Oh! Ok, well I tell you what threw me was I've heard and seen japanese cars as all riced up as well as other types, so I didn't know if it was like an american term for chavved up!

I find that last design quite offensive, history is history and all that, but it is not always something to boast about.

I would appreciate it if you would remove it before I do.

:mellow: