Sign in to follow this  
Sky Insurance

2014 with Sky Insurance

Yep and if you send Ollie a msg you generally get the same person who you have been dealing with, so you don't feel like your being past from pillar to post :thumbsup:

Quotes valid for 30 days Ollie?

And mine. Not as keen as you though as they only valid for 7 days.

I have to saying received a great service from you guys! My old provider quoted me £1900 and sky sorted me out for £1300...sounds like a good deal to me! Thank you for everything Sky!

Joe

I spoke to a guy call Luke, top bloke. Sorted me out fully comp for just over £500. And they even mirrored my no claims from my van insurance.

Very easy company to deal with, Thanks very much sky

Im sure i can guess the answer to this, but do you cover Northern Ireland these days?

Hi what age range do you cover? Im 17 at the moment 18 in 2 weeks would you cover me ?

Kieran

1500 to insure a 24 year old on a lupo gti then when a parent is added the price goes up?! wtf is wrong with insurance nowadays

Just moved back to Sky - used to be with them on the lupo, then Brentacre became cheaper so spent years with Brentacre.

Now I've got the Mazda, Brentacre weren't as cheap, so I've moved back to Sky as they were the cheapest and, as I've been with them before, have no doubts about their performance (unlike some of the bigger firms who can be a nightmare if you ever need to claim!)

:)

Just moved back to Sky - used to be with them on the lupo, then Brentacre became cheaper so spent years with Brentacre.

Now I've got the Mazda, Brentacre weren't as cheap, so I've moved back to Sky as they were the cheapest and, as I've been with them before, have no doubts about their performance (unlike some of the bigger firms who can be a nightmare if you ever need to claim!)

:)

Good to have you back Nicki, if you have any queries, feel free to PM me.

Kind regards

Ollie

Sky Insurance

would you look to insure 17 year old i know you dont now but could it be something in future