Insurance coming up

DarkStryder360

I went with someone else this year.

After years of being a dodgy person by doing insurance with my family on the policy the renewal came back as £800

So I tried it just in my name and BINGO!!!! came back at £500 with coilover, BBS and audio all covered hehe.

1.0 Arosa 02..

First year at 17 with 2 months driving experience (under my mum) 3rd party fire theft: £1300

2nd year with over a year now no claims w.e (under mum still) 3rd party fire theft: £1850

And that was te cheapest after shopping round for ages! :(

Mine just went down ever so slightly with brentacre however did have a quote for £2900 from swinton which did make me lol

That actually made me LOL too! :lol:

I went with someone else this year.

After years of being a dodgy person by doing insurance with my family on the policy the renewal came back as £800

So I tried it just in my name and BINGO!!!! came back at £500 with coilover, BBS and audio all covered hehe.

£500 thats really good! That fully comp though?

1.0 Arosa 02..

First year at 17 with 2 months driving experience (under my mum) 3rd party fire theft: £1300

2nd year with over a year now no claims w.e (under mum still) 3rd party fire theft: £1850

And that was te cheapest after shopping round for ages! :(

I feel sorry for you, thats crazy money! Obviously that 1.0L is way too meaty to insure!

DS360.. try equity red star.. they do me, 21, 1 years NCB, 3pf&t @ £625 a year

I am with 'Bell' at the moment, fully comp, 2 years NCB, 20, £650, mods declared, but I can expect it going up so I will see what those are like.

Aviva was good for me and Marcus, im 19, 1year NCB, 760 fully comp on the sport with mods declared and break down cover

Not bad not bad, Aviva were the next best for me last year.

I've just tried a quick quote through Confused.com for the Altea with an imaginary start date of mid-November for the Altea. Fully Comp with no voluntary excess, it's £477, with £250 it's just under £400 with RAC. But I'm a codger with 7 years NCB and an SP30, although I do live in Britain's dole capital.

On an imaginary 2002 Lupo GTI valued at £6000, I'm looking at roughly the same.