Lupo GTI Breaking, Parts

eric

Hi, just thought id list some of the parts removed.

Black headlining (sunroof model) along with the black 'A' panel covers in the back all in immaculate condition £60ono

Black grab handles, sun visors (driver side mirror is cracked) and rearview mirror apart SOLD

GTI seatbelts in red, again immaculate SOLD

Rear wiper and motor £35ono

Damaged front left wing, has a dent in the front but could be fixed by any workshop, needs a respray obviously. This is an aluminium alloy one and they are £330+vat from VW. SOLD

Aerial SOLD

Passenger and drivers side window motors SOLD

Rear Bumper, paintwork has slight scratches and swirls but i think they would polish out £25ono

Front Bumper, This is silver and has came from an ADAC race car so has stickers on it but these could be removed. Both parts with grilles and tow eye covers (one needs painted) £100ono

Rear lights, perfect condition SOLD

Boot plus spoiler, good condition. SOLD

Head and Foglights SOLD

Leather interior £500 no offers. Will Part ex (nice set of alloys 15/16")

Doors SOLD

Parcel Shelf SOLD

Lower Door Cards, Cupholders SOLD

Front wiper arms SOLD

Bonnet and boot struts SOLD

Rear wiper arm £15

Thats all i can think of at the minute, very busy replying to pm's so i'll try and get back to you asap.

Thanks

Edited by eric

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What wheels are on it?

Bathursts Alloys....Front two need a refurb but the back two are in good condition. No centre caps. Would only sell if i got a set of wheels (steelies) to put back on the car so i can still move it.

Alloys £100ono plus steel wheels in exchange

Thanks

Bathursts Alloys....Front two need a refurb but the back two are in good condition. No centre caps. Would only sell if i got a set of wheels (steelies) to put back on the car so i can still move it.

Alloys £100ono plus steel wheels in exchange

Thanks

Leave it with me, ill try and sort something out. Where abouts are you?

Will you sell the wheels as a pair or just as a full set?

Id consider taking two damaged bathursts in a part ex for the two good ones ive got. That way im still left with a full set that i can sell/refurb if i needed to.

Thanks

Hi I'm after the drivers side hub carrier my hub done in so well message speaks for itself.... How much posted to teeside? Cash waiting! Cheers

I wont be removing the rear axle r either hubs until the very end. At the moment i stilL need the car moveable

Thanks

I cud send mine in return that way you can still move it mines not nackered it's just wen I go over bumps in the road it bangs like hell I took it to the garage and they said it was the hub centre where drive shaft goes in I still use my loop daily as it's got a 20v turbo in it and love driving it lol