lupo 1.8t 20v conversion

parv

hello everyone,

just wanted to start by saying the car is a 1.4s 16v 75bhp lupo and i have started doing a 1.8 turbo conversion on it which is nearly complete. :) its running g60 carriers with wilwood front 280mm brake conversion, the engines from an audi a3. so far everything has been done at home by my little brother and myself including fitting the audi gear linkage, converting the pedal box to a hydraulic clutch system and many more other things which i cant remember at the top off my head.

hope you like it.

2010-06-29190614.jpg

03072010147.jpg

28062010138.jpg

28062010139.jpg

28062010140.jpg

28062010137.jpg

28062010143.jpg

28062010141.jpg

28062010142.jpg

28062010144.jpg

29072010193.jpg

2010-07-29155745.jpg

2010-07-29155734.jpg

2010-07-04195717.jpg

2010-07-06212918.jpg

26082010214.jpg

26082010213.jpg

27092010228.jpg

02102010229.jpg

Edited by parv

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Iv done 1 to mate. loads fun took ova a year in the makin wanna put pics on here but can't upload them off my I phone really struggling with it lol. If I can help with anything drop me a message buddy it's not an easy conversion just to let ya no lol good luck

Gareth

Iv done 1 to mate. loads fun took ova a year in the makin wanna put pics on here but can't upload them off my I phone really struggling with it lol. If I can help with anything drop me a message buddy it's not an easy conversion just to let ya no lol good luck

Gareth

thanks buddy...blimey... one year!! lol i must admit, it has been fun doing it... i'd definetely do it again... have you tried uploading them on the computer first?? just a quick one, what way did you mount yours?? chassis or subframe?? i've had to fabricate so much.. its unreal.

cant wait to see this conversion finished dude, will be epic.

btw why you have different coloured flip flops on? haha

haha i bought them because the car is green and black lol this cars been a real fruit of labour... can't wait either. :)

bit rough but nice work ya getting there, wat are you going to use for management?

i know..i sleeved them... so they definetely handle some horses for sure... its all getting powdercoated and sand blasted. i opted for the original a3 ecu and probably run all sensors as i managed to track a down pipe with all the lamda sensors in it.

Look ace that does. If you need any help with the wiring give us a shout, as I can pass on the number for the guy that did V31UPO's car and that ran VAG management throughout.

thanks :) i definetely need help with electrics at some point.. i just want the car back together and then do them. plus running standard VAG is definetely the plan, so number pleeeeaaassseee :) what were the costs like?

Look ace that does. If you need any help with the wiring give us a shout, as I can pass on the number for the guy that did V31UPO's car and that ran VAG management throughout.

comes highly recommended from me to

well... i have a full loom from the donor car... i wont even dream of doing electrics lol so have you never had any problems with these guys?? can i have there number or something to contact them please... the cars nearly done..

well... i have a full loom from the donor car... i wont even dream of doing electrics lol so have you never had any problems with these guys?? can i have there number or something to contact them please... the cars nearly done..

I rate them too, I'll state their not cheap but the work is spot on.

If i could be arsed to dig out their card, I would. But I can't so I'll suggest just go look for ACR on www.section-5.net

I rate them too, I'll state their not cheap but the work is spot on.

If i could be arsed to dig out their card, I would. But I can't so I'll suggest just go look for ACR on www.section-5.net

hmmmm.... everyone is saying there rated, so i must give them a shout, but i tried looking for it the way you said... is ACR there name?? plus where are they based??