multiple loops on strathy cruise ( 56gay warning)

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)
We are all just desperate to get some girls on here!
laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you might want to rephrase that for the existing famale members lol, not everyone's as desperate as you either laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Crusoe)
QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)
laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you might want to rephrase that for the existing famale members lol, not everyone's as desperate as you either laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

OK that did sound a bit desperate didn't it!

Some new girls on here I meant (especially those who have Lupo's).

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
QUOTE(markymark)
guys a need a favour could one of use email a flyer template, there are two twin sisters up the road from me (stunin) n they've just turned 21 there dad has bought them 2 - 1.4 16v sports Awesome n there sound as but a need to get the old bit flyers about!

much appreciated!.....purely for membership puposes you will understand!

get them to go tothe meet at the end of the month

Crusoe in his element laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Bikerz)

Crusoe in his element laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Shame ellen said you couldn't come tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Bikerz)
she has no internet at home so i can stop her reading it,now whos laughing? (oh wait its still u as i have no car)Grrr

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

She was sending me `e-mail` okay, maybe her internet connection is working again?

QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)
QUOTE(Crusoe)
QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)

Some new SCOTTISH girls you mean....

oh, with Lupo's too laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(zippy)
QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)
QUOTE(Crusoe)
QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)

Some new SCOTTISH girls you mean....

oh, with Lupo's too laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Here Here! My point entirely. :roll: