multiple loops on strathy cruise ( 56gay warning)

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LupoGTI_Lee)
da gal in da last pic is a fast and modified model lousie so its not a lookalike

now what were we saying about planning a scottish lupo meet.... :wink: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(willh)
That's the spirit - get along some poon to increase the turnout!

Am I allowed to say that........

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> too late you already did. :wink:

DEFFO!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ill be there as usual tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

So, Crusoe, _dj, we going to some meets then? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

certainly looks like the tallent might have improved since last time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)

I like the girls in the green Loop too.

here u go mate

`cruise-28`.jpg

Set as desktop background!

On a serious note, this is quite worrying as there may be a few barried lupo's in a few months as most of those are quite stock.

I don't want to be tarred with the corsa brush!

@Zippy - Fancy a road trip!

lol, i'd give you a few miles of head start, wouldn't want to be there waiting for you for hours. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Crusoe)
lol, i'd give you a few miles of head start, wouldn't want to be there waiting for you for hours. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well if you're so quick, you can get us a cup of tea ready... do something useful at least biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />