What wheels are these?

JamesTdi

Might be worth taking one off to have a look in the back for any identifying marks, they look kinda like the 5 star softlines, but they look bigger.

Might be worth taking one off to have a look in the back for any identifying marks, they look kinda like the 5 star softlines, but they look bigger.

Will have a look, just need a rough price to make him a offer!

Cheers!

Make sure they are 4x100 not 108 , not sure if the picture you were using was of the actual wheels on his car or just to show what they look like

Make sure they are 4x100 not 108 , not sure if the picture you were using was of the actual wheels on his car or just to show what they look like

All I know is they are called "smithes" (never heard of them).. They've been on a punto, so they're 98 but could I just use wobble bolts?

Im a noob when it comes to the whole wheel thing...

Yeah you sure they have an e on the end , smith's were a decent wheel manufacturer. If they have been on a punto then wobbles and spigots will do

• 3 weeks later...

He has already said they have smithes stamped on them which i think is actually smith's and i've already posted up a picture of a set of smiths wheels which to me look identical.