Drilling your Airbox! 1.0 Arosa

Arosa Rob

dont bother with drilling the box, its pointless.

99hjm: i run the rx7 without a filter now, no engine damage! (but im running mesh over the turbo inlet :P)

I don't mean instant engine damage... But you will cause premature engine wear from not running an air filter F1 cars run air filters thats how important it is.... and IMO running a turbo without an air filter is silly. I bet rotor seals in the RX7 engine love a bit of sand, dust and god knows what else that an engine sucks through.

I don't mean instant engine damage... But you will cause premature engine wear from not running an air filter F1 cars run air filters thats how important it is.... and IMO running a turbo without an air filter is silly. I bet rotor seals in the RX7 engine love a bit of sand, dust and god knows what else that an engine sucks through.

F1 cars may run it, but drag cars and other higher power engines than formula 1 engines (time attack cars for example 1082bhp on the Bogie). But for the sake of arguement's, i highly recommend running a airfilter on the road, keep the no air filter to tracks and drag runs as the enviroment is better (which mine mainly is, hence the arosa daily driver)

Also the reason my rotary blown is the eccentric shaft actually split, nothing to do with the seals/tips :D

i have a holey exhaust, holey airbox and a ****ty cheap airfilter cos mine was falling apart. sounds canny (:

So holy its almost the popemobile.