iPhone iOS 4.1 Game Center Gamertags

DarkStryder360

Just got your add dude, basically Apple dreamt up an Xbox Live style idea, that no games at launch support lol.

Apart from Flight Control now which I had a bash on and we can compare results, achievements etc, same as Live.

I can see when other games latch onto it, it's gunna be a cool experience, but it's pretty poor at the moment lol!

Its a good way to keep track of mates, like all the inhouse game trackers like OpenFeint and Diamond (Angry Birds), but better as (hopefully) it will cover all games in due course. The ability to invite friends and send live challenges, received like a text message, sounds like good prospect to me.

is there a list up anywhere?

i head on the webbie that flight control 'worked' so downloaded it. haha,

just wanted to see what it was like,

Sounds like a good idea, just dont get why release something that no games support :/ ha

We shall see soon how things pans out!

Its the same as the iOS 4.0 original release, developers had to work with the software given to them at too short notice, so we had to wait until they updated those for the Multitasking and Retina Display.

Aparently devs had alot longer to work with Game Center, as it was on show at the recent Apple expo, but I checked my Updates for games and saw one lol. A matter of time really.. which is lame. Its like Xbox Live 2 being released and not having any games to play on it. :lol:

Got your invite through TurboPete B)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...