In preparation for Gran Turismo 5

DarkStryder360

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace shots of the chrome gti! Technically you complete the game after pro series... Shows u credits and gives u the veyron (oh yeah) then says you can go on to do the rest...

Some of the cars are stupid money! There's an old Ferrari in the dealers for 20 mill! Spent nearly 200k on my veyron now and it's running 1200ish bhp. Ain't driven it yet but bet it's a monster! Iv never gotten onto any game as much as this before... It's taking over my life! Lol.

How is everyone getting on?

Almost completed all of A-spec, just need to get a Touring car and an F1 car to complete the last two in professional. Only a few left in the special events aswell. Doing the B-spec at the moment, up to level 11, seems pretty easy.

My favourite car so far, by a long way is the Zonda R. Unbelievably fast, and handling is immense.

My 6 day old ps3 broke cos I ejected gt5. Lesson to be learnt there...

Gonna back my save game up then get it replaced.

Got most of the way through a spec and got full gold on my s license. Audi RS6 is immense!! Veyron is quick but I can't get it to handle, it's just understeer city.

And liam have you done all the lightening and rigity mods? My veyron handles like a dream!

yep, dialled in 2 degrees camber all round, and tried stiffening up the rear suspension and even getting it to put more power through the back wheels, but it's too understeery for my liking. My f430 scuderia is a better all rounder.

Gutted I can't play :( anyone into online racing? I've been doing a bit of drifting in the d1 rooms and my rs6 hit nearly 250mph on ss7 in online mode, epic bit of kit! Lol

yep, dialled in 2 degrees camber all round, and tried stiffening up the rear suspension and even getting it to put more power through the back wheels, but it's too understeery for my liking. My f430 scuderia is a better all rounder.

Gutted I can't play :( anyone into online racing? I've been doing a bit of drifting in the d1 rooms and my rs6 hit nearly 250mph on ss7 in online mode, epic bit of kit! Lol

Bought a F430 Scuderia new and it was really understeery, even with mods it didn't work. Veyron is quick and the flappy wing is cool, BUT Zonda R is amazing, had to refit the standard turbo on some tracks, won(Rather my brother won) the All Stars championship with it against the Le Mans prototypes.

Hello Lupo lovers,

I am enjoying GT5 and i thought i would show you my Chrome Lupo GTI. It looks nice.

On the starting grid at Madrid:

Circuito%20de%20Madrid.jpg

Nurburgring at dawn:

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife.jpg

OMFG... and this is meant to be current generation? Polyphony can p*ss right off, no way am I selling out and buying a PS3 and this game.

WTF have they done for 5 years??

Sorry I meant the menu music. That's where I seem to spend most of my time.

Can't find a Lupo yet, so had to make to with a Yaris Sport (or whatever they call it).

Sorry I meant the menu music. That's where I seem to spend most of my time.

Can't find a Lupo yet, so had to make to with a Yaris Sport (or whatever they call it).

I've got a spare Silver GTI if you want it?

Whats your PSN name thing?

OMFG... and this is meant to be current generation? Polyphony can p*ss right off, no way am I selling out and buying a PS3 and this game.

WTF have they done for 5 years??

But that is a standard car, compared to premium cars..

SanGimignano-TownSquare_1.jpg

5227330732_b2566b54f6_z.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse_10.jpg

Not my pictures BTW!

I've got a spare Silver GTI if you want it?

Whats your PSN name thing?

Hmmm...

It must be true that Anthracite GTIs are slower as I whoop assed one this afternoon in my Yaris.

:)

How does that work?