lexus lights

Alan VW

and some more suff that i seen on dubmeister site

IP3174.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IP9008.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sorry lad, i cant keep secerts biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yet another set of aftermarket lexus lights with fcukin orange in them. NO mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I second exactly what Max said. We dont want orange in our rear lights.

Look at MX5 or Civic style ones, or even the mk4 Golf ones with just a big red round light then a clear light accross the bottom of the cluster.

Hmm, hear what your sayin si, but they would look much better without the orange. Just holding out cause ive got faith that one day, someone will make some orange free lights. :sarc:

Seeing as I feel like a rant, I don't like Lexus lights, looks cheap on the Lexus and doesn’t look much better on any of the other car’s I’ve seen them on. Save the money and keep the ones that look like they were designed for the car.

• 3 weeks later...