Skoda Felicia Pickups

tobiasnugent

I quite fancy one ahha!

I think it may be interesting to get one for around £300 - £500 mark lower it on some really wide/offsetted wheels and put some mini arches on just to cruise about in.

I am really struggling to find pictures of any one whos done it so thought id ask here as i am more of a honda man my self!

I quite fancy one ahha!

I think it may be interesting to get one for around £300 - £500 mark lower it on some really wide/offsetted wheels and put some mini arches on just to cruise about in.

I am really struggling to find pictures of any one whos done it so thought id ask here as i am more of a honda man my self!

004012476-big.jpg

004012475-big.jpg

Built by Awesome GTI a fair few years back, with a 200bhp VR6!

Might look OK if you got the right wheels on it.

Edited by 99hjhm

There's a bloke who lives local to me who owns a Skoda Fun Truck, And yes all fun trucks roofs come off to reveal rear seats, The pictures of the car up there aren't the fun truck? is that not just a standard felicia?

Are all fun trucks yellow? =/ lol

The pictures of the car up there aren't the fun truck? is that not just a standard felicia?

I think the point James was trying to put across was 200bhp in a Felicia? Holy sh**!