Pete's Built-Not-Bought GTI(s)

Pete

Got the final photos from Ben the camera wizard tonight so got them uploaded on my laptop so here are some of them. You'll have to excuse the resolution, photobucket seems to have blown them up way too much!!

gtiplate.jpg

gti8plate.jpg

gti7plate.jpg

gti6.jpg

gti5plate.jpg

gti3plate.jpg

gti2.jpg

gti1plate.jpg

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

looks real nice the rear wheel needs to come out a tad to match the fronttho other than that its looking reet tidy

Hahaha! Thats not gonna happen! I love the idea of full stance but I need my sidewalls and with the extra 5mm it catches on the arches which have already been rolled! Thanks tho!!

oi im not big headed lol im modest, im just basking right now! :P

erm no shes still squeeling like a mofo, just has to last till the 25th! fingers crossed! noise is definatly coming from the belt/boostpipe area as its right behind the drivers side dash. just hope its not somthing expensive! its wierd uknow how a lorry turbo has that sort of pulsating whine as it spools (really hard to explain through written words) well its abit like that, hence why i think it might be leaking some boost but it definatly pulls well - kept on the back of a 10plate leon FR the other day off a roundabout so i have no idea! :confused:

get a smoke test on your fabia, and that will poss highlight the issue.. an idea for the people wanting the high res.. is post the link up for it with obv your permission.

pete: got another ecu so fingers crossed :)

The link for the flickr ones are on my 'little teaser' thread.

And great news Andy, really hope it gets things sorted for you for the short term atleast! Have to link for a drink if it gets you mobile again!

• 2 months later...

Got my roof blackened with vinyl today. kinda pleased with the result, its a little swirly which I'm not best pleased about but for the money you can't winge too much I guess! So here it is...........

DSCF9021.jpg

DSCF9022.jpg

DSCF9020.jpg

DSCF9028.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah its quality, I like it anyways! One of the local forums I'm with. Oh, here's a little snap of mine in this months PVW, sorry for the pic quality, from my phone!

13112010019.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...