Pete

Hoodies??

Probably abit late in the day like but I was just wondering if anyone in the know would be sorting out a club lupo hoodie ready for edition? Thought it maybe kinda cool for us all to have em for when it turns abit chilly while camping!!

That would be a great idea! But no I dont know anyone

That looks pretty good actually!! Maybe ought to have a word with the organisers!

I'm getting 1 made up as i speak in the same style as in the link,with the club lupo emblum and my user name on it for £28. got mine from lets face it in chippenham 01249 656635.it might be worth giving them a call.word of warning though it's a 10 day turnaround for each item.

Obviously too late for E38 & 2010 show season, but we could do some next year if there's enough demand?

I'd be happy to organise it again as the tshirt orders didn't prove to be too much hassle overall. :)

Think the people I bought the tshirts from did hoodies as well so the contact is already there and they've already got the screens for the last 2 designs.

Obviously too late for E38 & 2010 show season, but we could do some next year if there's enough demand?

I'd be happy to organise it again as the tshirt orders didn't prove to be too much hassle overall. :)

Think the people I bought the tshirts from did hoodies as well so the contact is already there and they've already got the screens for the last 2 designs.

Sounds good :) il wait for you to start a topic Nicki to put my name on the lis ;)

Thanks for the fast reply Nicki, I'd like to get one in the next few weeks though if possible? Just bought myself my Lupo at last, it's a 1.4 16V Auto in Black, FSH, 62,500 miles.

i will be up for purchasing one :)

I've been after a couple for ages! So you maybe waiting for abit mate.

We're going to do another tshirt design competition & then I'll get tshirts & hoodies done.

Will start a thread tonight.

love the hoodie looks like good quality! as for the design ,has anyone ever put the caricature of the lupo on a hoodie before??its the guys who used to make mugs and prints of different cars that had the same slammed stance! if it also had the relevant meet or show on it as well people would start collecting them.... :rolleyes: just found the site http://www.koolart.co.uk/search.php?q=lupo&x=10&y=10

Edited by Bowser

Not yet - they will be available to order with the new tshirts, but we're sorting prices out at the minute...