Jazz Blue Lupo 1.4 16v

Nikyboi

The missus Lupo is up for sale after a lot of ballache

Colour: Jazz Blue

Engine Size: 1.4 16v (75Bhp)

Engine mods: The engine is standard but the exhaust has been decatted and is very clean and sits nice and high.

Mileage: 76k (will get exact reading)

MOT: October-November time I believe but will check

Tax: Car has just been Sorn

Interior: Standard

Exterior: The bodywork is not immaculate, polishes up very well indeed but the offside door could do with replacing and touching up where the bumpstrips were removed and also the front nearside wing has a dent in due to someone reversing into it and leaving no note.

Exterior Styling: TaTechnik coilovers which have covered about 5-7k miles, Steffan Evo rims - 8" up front and 9" rears. The front tyres have just been replaced and have covered about 100yards and pretty much all tread left on the rears. (Tyres are Falken Z912 195/45/14)

The reason for sale is due to the money and problems in the last 12months so I will explain. The month before edition38 last yeah the car developed a lovely hole just before the cat so we had a custom decat pipe made up. So we got the car back the day before edition and the following morning set off. Smoke was bellowing from the car so it had to stay behind. Spoke to Autobahn after and was told it was likely to be the common cam cover sealent needing to be redone. So we done that and obviously had a new cambelt and all tensioners at the same time. Got the car back on the road and the same problem occured. So again spoke to Autobahn and was told it had to be the Valve Stem Oil seals, again another common problem. Luckily working at Volkswagen in Andover I got all the parts cheap. Car was dropped off at Autobarn and the valve stem seals were done but for the obvious reasons had to have another cambelt done. Got the car back and it smoked a little but was told that any oil that had got through would be in the exhaust system so would burn off when driven, so we cleaned the car up and it was driven for about 2weeks and the Clutch release bearing went. Had a brand new clutch fitted about 2weeks ago but has started smoking again. Called Autobarn and he has looked and told me it can be the only last thing and thats the pistonrings. So this is where we have stopped.

My partner has recently changed job so a slammed car is not really ideal, so both of us are putting our cars up for sale to fund something sensible. We have Sorned the car as thought it would be pointless to waste a tax disc with the car off the road.

Some pics

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

I have been as honest as I can with this ad as I dont want to waste anyones time. Price wise we think due to the brand new clutch, oil seals, cam belts, new tyres, the wheels and coilies covering barely any miles £1200 is fair. Please feel free to ask me any questions and make any sensible offers or leave me any thoughts or feedback.

Based in Basingstoke/Hampshire

Regards

Nick

Can be driven but does smoke

Can tax it that's not a problem

have realised that I missed the interior. The door cards have previously covered in faux leather and whoever done it left the lower cards in a bad way. Will pop to a scrappy and see what I can find tomorrow

Nick