i got me a sub!

JessEngineBayOutlook.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Green line indicates where i would put the wire if and when i ever do it again. The blue arrow is where the fuse is at the moment, but i'd cable tie it along the "green line" in future.

JessPowerEnter.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is where the power enters the car. I used a coathanger if i remember last time and groped behind the dash to find the end of the coat hanger to find the wire.

JessInside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is where the power line is, in the passenger footwell.

JessBehind.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is a closer look of where the power line comes from in the inside.

JessWaybehind.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is a picture (blurry i know) of roughly exactly where the power comes in. I did the photo by shoving the camera under there as it's not possible to get my head under there with out twisting in to a strange shape and i'm not willing to do that on the street and in the wet :wink:

taken from the uk polo website believe it or not wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was just thinking that , the cable does look rather on the thin side :? , fire hazard anyone? yeah thats the grommet that i was going to run the cable through but was told not to , i think thats the one paddy was trying to explaine to me

see how those two cars have got a chunky thing over the top of the possitve terminal of the battery , um.... mines doesnt have that :? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> :shock: