would an rx7 engine fit in a lupo

lankys lupo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any engine will fit in pretty much any car, so stop asking these stupid questions and wasting our time. By the time you are 17, you'll have no chance of insuring a standard 1.0, never mind an twin rotary turbo charged engine'd lupo.

On 'yer f**kin bike!

does anyone know if a 27 litre rolls royce engine would fit straight into my arosa? thinking i might twin turbo it if theres room.

would an FD mazda rx7 type r engine fit in a lupo by any chance just wondering if any one new if they did.

i dont want to put fd engine. id rather try and fit k20 or b18 in any way

Eh???

utt ohh here we go.. check out my insureance thread dude and then think about this sorta **** when your about 90 with a few years no claims.. enless you want to be fisted by all insurance companies??

does anyone know if a 27 litre rolls royce engine would fit straight into my arosa? thinking i might twin turbo it if theres room.

If you get a Merpin engine from a Spitfire, they are already supercharged, work well with a Mk4 GTI 1.8T ECU

Believe it or not Jonny, I'm bidding on a RollsRoyce Peregrine engine on eBay at the moment! 21 liter V12 supercharged 885bhp Beast!

you being serious? what the hell you doing with that? hahaha

How about the engine out of a 109 Messerschmitt?

Its german so its gotta fit right?

good point i could just use the original mounts then

If you get a Merpin engine from a Spitfire, they are already supercharged, work well with a Mk4 GTI 1.8T ECU

dont really want to pay for another ecu though. ill just use the arosa one it will do the job.

few surplus Rolls-Royce SNECMA Olympus 593 Concorde Engine's kicking about.

And on some later Spitfires they had a twin stage supercharger so even MOAR POWWWWRRR

I've done it in my lupo, it's easy :coffee:

Heard it was just a few bolts? no wiring changes could almost be classed as a 'plug and play' engine conversion :innocent:

Edited by Barnsley-Arosa

Believe it or not Jonny, I'm bidding on a RollsRoyce Peregrine engine on eBay at the moment! 21 liter V12 supercharged 885bhp Beast!

you being serious? what the hell you doing with that? hahaha

About as serious as the post originator ;)