RED 1.4 stafford

lupown

I saw both of u on tesco! I parked down the far end and u obviously didn't see me. If I'd have seen u before I parked I'd have pulled up alongside for a chat!

should all meet up soon and have a chat/ look around. not sure when im free, working at stafford castle most nights now.

oh you have to start a sticker collection you just have to. just dont get them from ace image uk, verry poor service.

I think a sticker collection would be cool, just a little low on the list. Have just fixed the back end cosmetic problems. Then the bonnet and some front bodywork needs doing. A bit of paint touch up. Lowering a little. Some interior too.

Going into the garage soon as I'm having some trouble starting up and there is some horrible noises coming from it :(

I'll maybe invest in some stickers after the bodywork.

In fact, maybe make a build thread. Lucky for me all exams are over and so summers free until Uni.

I think a sticker collection would be cool, just a little low on the list. Have just fixed the back end cosmetic problems. Then the bonnet and some front bodywork needs doing. A bit of paint touch up. Lowering a little. Some interior too.

Going into the garage soon as I'm having some trouble starting up and there is some horrible noises coming from it :(

I'll maybe invest in some stickers after the bodywork.

In fact, maybe make a build thread. Lucky for me all exams are over and so summers free until Uni.

Thats not good ive had a few problems with mine aswell taking it the garage today see whats up with it :)

Yeh im having some of mny bodywork done aswell my boot smoothd and matching bumpers just need the cash :)

GOing start a thread aswell when i start doing more stuff to it ... you not got any pics of ur lupo?

"rear end cosmetic problems"!? sounds painfull. im having a bit of body work done and a respray next month. found a body shop in stafford that does all the smoothing and spraying at a damn good price. And ass ffor the sticker collection i can imagine thats verry low on your list atm wow.

"rear end cosmetic problems"!? sounds painfull. im having a bit of body work done and a respray next month. found a body shop in stafford that does all the smoothing and spraying at a damn good price. And ass ffor the sticker collection i can imagine thats verry low on your list atm wow.

Have u got the number for this place?

what are ppl doing on sunday? was thinking all meet up at tescos for a look/ chat?

i know of one other red lupo in stafford, it looks verry verry low. never spoken to the guy but see him on my way to college some mornings.

shame the black one for sale on the kwick fit round a bout hasnt been snatched up.