Biscuits

IDGM

Custard creams dunked in tea ftw.

Party rings rule too but are very moreish. I could quite easily munch my way through a whole packet and then feel sick for the rest of the day which is why I don't buy them.

Bought some lemon jammie dodgers today - anyone tried them yet? Will report back tomorrow...

whhhhaaa? I surely meant dunking ones digestive in a cup of tea.

I dunno what you were thinking...

For the record i have never played nor want to play the army game " soggy biscuit.

Can you still get those biscuits with eight blobs of pink or orange marshmallow, jam and coconut on top? They were great.

I also like chocolate covered malted milk biscuits.

3208_74610232606_74340647606_1767621_7527060_s.jpg

Kimberley Mikado biscuits. (I think you can still get a variety of those in places like Lidl / Wilkos / Aldi etc)

Verdict on lemon jammie dodgers - good, but not great. Not as good as the jammie ones and certainly not as good as lemon bakewells.

Bobbo im jealous , does that mean you may get to sample prototypes?

Nikki on that verdict i might have to go try one, i was never a bakewell lover and jammy dodgers were always a safe choice biccy , so a lemon one might just spice it up a bit.

Nah, i dont get to sample prototypes but we did fill a small fridge, and i mean fill! With biscuits for about ÂŁ4, and they're the decent ones not just a load of rich tea's and digestives