my tdi

north wales loop

hey guys been on here a while now but not posted any pix of my loop, tell me what you think.

Photo0545.jpg

dsc_0010.jpg

Also just got thease banded steels 14x8 and 8.5 but need to get the arches rolled to make them fit.

Photo0559.jpg

Photo0560.jpg

Edited by north wales loop

ive tried the rears on and they look amazing!!! and fit perfect! but as soon as i sit my fat ass in the car i have no clearance at all so need to roll the arches.

il get some pix up now.

08062010196.jpg

08062010198-1.jpg

08062010199.jpg

cheers guys. im pretty happy with the look of the car, will probably get the mirrors painted the same collour as the new wheels, then i can get to work on the crappy tim and tom interior! lol any suggestions?

Thanx!

love the roof box on yours too mate! Ever thaught about having the box sprayed the same silver as ur car? Think it would look swish!

And whats wrong with my new wheels!!!? lol

Not had all 4 wheels on yet so unsure if il keep them. I was just after some poke so i got them!! he he

My box is purely functional and currently on the Dune. Well it's just been taken off today for a road trip to the south coast next weekend.

I could get it sprayed as they are both reflex silver, but it does get quite a lot of use in the summer camping season so it wouldn't last long.

I'm just not a fan of coloured or excessively banded steel wheels. If it didn't already look so good imay not have had anopinion. :)

They look good but I wouldnt get the mirrors done to match, you should use them as your winter wheels ;)

Is the mini yours too? I'd like to see more of that too!

not many cars can pull of ronal turbos imo. A tad lower on the front and it would look perfect!

As said above, not really a fan of the steels, but anyone with a redtop mini can obviously get

away with it! My dad is a HUGE mini fan. Im trying to get him to sell his 2000 cooper sport (100 miles) and build a v-tec. Did you do the conversion yourself?

mikey

yes we did mate, my dad has also put a suzuki swift gti engine in one , was featured in miniworld magazine a fiew months back.

redtop conversion

Photo0537.jpg

Photo0539.jpg

Photo0415.jpg

Edited by north wales loop

I've never owned a Mini but have always had a soft spot for them.

A few friends have had them over the years, I like the clubmans most I think and yours rocks.

One of my best mates dad used to race a Mini back in the day at Brands Hatch (just up the road from where I grew up) and just this year they have dragged it out from the garage and have started to restore it to it's former glory. I'll see if I can get some pictures as it is a real blast from the past and is staying retro! B)

Hmmm, Clubman's with Redtop's. :wub:

Friend of my raced a clubman with a Redtop in. Scrapped the shell unfortunatly, but the Redtop now sits in front of a Lupo. Its stupidly quick.

Got offered my Mini back the other day, definatly tempted by it, but can't be bothered with them anymore! Give it a few years and i'll start a conversion, probably a Swift.

Lupo looks great, very clean. New wheels will suit it a treat.