How long was everyones iPhone O2 Outage then?

Been without signal for 28 hours, and its just came back. Fantastic, and to think the O2 "engineers" didnt even know anything about the problem till a good 4 hours after everyones went down. :tumbleweed:

How long were you guys without Service?

It was primarily around south west - midlands area as the Bath station went down. I tried backing up and then updating firmware but the backup took 9 hours to get to 75% so I gave up. So by 11pm it was working for me. Yay.

yeah 02 was down for a good while round here. back on now tho and fortunately i was having a lazy one so didnt need my phone

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/12/o2_outage/

A spokeswoman for O2 said: “There was a fault on our network last night, caused by loss of power following planned engineering work in Yate, near Bristol. This affected voice and data services across parts of the Midlands, South West and Northern Ireland. Service was restored by 3am today. We are working on restoring a few remaining issues with voicemail. We apologise to our customers for the loss of service.” ®