My Vw lupo OEM - One little surprise....

lupo1.0se

I reckon those cards have been retrimmed or it was a factory option from New. Poverty spec with leather though?

Sure if you use you imagination you could come up with an idea for blanking the holes.

Retrimmed? :P

If they have been retrimmed by you then you could peel the fabric back and fit a plastic blank? It'd be pretty straight forward to make a blank :)

Mine are orignal oem. But i have a solution in mind.

• 4 weeks later...

your interior is gorgeous! i am searching all over for similar tempted to go with some tombstone leather and have the rears retrimmed to match but not sure how the tombstones support compared to the gti clothes i currently have

Thanks. Bill. At bit of a rare find tbh. Now i have sat in some porsche tombstones in a mates porsche. There allright but you need to swap the lupo bases over which is a bit of a job. (From what i have been told)

• 1 month later...

Ok. I had a big roll of carbon wrap just come through the post today and i finally finished the blanks.

During

DSCF0332.JPG

After

DSCF0334.JPG

So thats one job of many on my list completed and i'm really pleased with the results. I am not sure what i will cover with the carbon wrap. But thoughts are not to go over the top!

DSCF0336.JPG

Edited by lupo1.0se

• 3 weeks later...

As stated in my last post 'I will persist' I have finally found a complete set for a good price. Here is a picture of them.

Hopefully should arrive by next week and the interior will be nearly sorted. Wooo!

Headrests.jpg

Edited by lupo1.0se

• 3 months later...

So after not doing a lot of work for various reasons. I did give a clean this weekend and notice some alignment issues since I had the paint work done on the car.

So the move was to take the front bumper and indicator panel off etc. Definitely paid off. Used the spare crash beam I got off a friend of mine and replaced that (old one up for sale). Also found the bumper was missing some screws. Since reinstalled and it looks way better.

The issues I found was

- Bottom screws missing from lower bumper.

- Indicator panel not clipped on one position.

- passenger side not clipped in with mask clips.

This is the one area I could not resolve. I think it needs some new clips.

DSCF0409.JPG

the end results

DSCF0408.JPG

Oh and one little surprise - yep that is a spare starlite in the wheel well.

DSCF0410.JPG

Edited by lupo1.0se

I know I have 2 spare Bathursts for my 2 sets and a spare BBS RW for the Dune, but neither will fit in my wheel wells.

Sigggghhhhhhhhh...