My Vw lupo OEM - One little surprise....

lupo1.0se

• 1 month later...

Its been a while but i have now done some more work to the Lupo.

Bought some mudflaps from Reed, haven't fitted them yet, but i have now got Solid head rests and new front rubber mat and cleaned the interior.

Thats it for now.

Edited by lupo1.0se

• 3 weeks later...

Did a mega clean on Sunday - removed the boot mat, seat squabs, head rests, spare wheel and a load of stuff to give it a through hover out and clean ready for elemental vw's. I will give it a good clean on the friday before the show. Hope to see some of you there. :rolleyes:

I also manage to aquire some polo 6n2 headrests now which will be my regular headrests instead of the polo one's i orginally got. (they are good for show but they have virtually no adjustment)

I even resprayed a alloy i curbed, took a few hours but i got there. :o

Edited by lupo1.0se

Smart clean car, I'm impressed :shades:

Thankyou - i will be giving another clean before elemental vws to was the archs etc, i try to keep it clean but where i live i get alot of seagull poo. (although it has not got any on it at the moment :lol: )

• 1 month later...

It has been a while since i updated this - i lost the photbucket account so no photos. I haven't done much to car at all. I did try and get some starlites off of the bay but unfortuantly someone got in before me - how annoying. :lol:

I did do elementals which was good show.

• 10 months later...

Wooah, i have not updated this in ages. Starlites are on... and i brought a car bra

IMG_3481.JPG

IMG_3489.JPG

as tracey emin seems to become a popular artist, i thought i'd have a go with this shot....
There are some things i would like to but this is where it stands.

IMG_3521.JPG

Edited by lupo1.0se

Slick wheels bud.

I'm not a fan of car bras - don't see the point in them. Sure they protect from stone chips and you may have none, but if no-one ever sees the front because it's covered anyway, what does it matter?

Besides, a car never stays in showroom condition, it is for driving after all!

The wheels and OEM mudflaps do set the car off nicely though...... :thumbsup:

Edited by Joti

Slick wheels bud.

I'm not a fan of car bras - don't see the point in them. Sure they protect from stone chips and you may have none, but if no-one ever sees the front because it's covered anyway, what does it matter?

Besides, a car never stays in showroom condition, it is for driving after all!

The wheels and OEM mudflaps do set the car off nicely though...... :thumbsup:

Thanks Joti, yeah the bra is purely used to protect that part of the bonnet as i had that repainted, although when i will probably do some shows i will take it off. (It was bargain as well)

Good to hear, will you be doing any shows soon. Also is your set all brand new ones?

may do but the car needs alot of work before its right.

Yes brand spanking new direct from the dealers, took some tracking down as theyre only available as old stock, i've seen one other wheel come up for sale via a dealer since i got mine.

may do but the car needs alot of work before its right.

Yes brand spanking new direct from the dealers, took some tracking down as theyre only available as old stock, i've seen one other wheel come up for sale via a dealer since i got mine.

i probably got the very last brand new one to be sold. It is my shed ready for a new tyre and putting in the boot.

The one i saw didnt actually sell, this was about a month ago (not many people want a single wheel)

i think there are still a few knocking about but theyre usually forgotten stock.

Believe it or not they actually did seat centre caps for them, which i have a lead on a dealer who has a set left over