1.8t lupo..

red

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Absolutly Pukka Bill Nice one Good clips too..

Be Nice to see the Loopy whoop some ass tooo so i know i'll be watching this space.. 8)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always like your Beefa Bill biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The looks are great and the small matter of 370bhp (???) is even better ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

QUOTE(ArosaMike)
I've always like your Beefa Bill biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The looks are great and the small matter of 370bhp (???) is even better ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Yea it goes ok.. stops ok.. handling is where attention is req'd. Want better turn in than it currently has.. Its pretty good as a road car used on track, but needs to develop further to be better on track. (and a little more power from the new motor will help a smidge)

QUOTE(badger5)
QUOTE(ArosaMike)

Yea it goes ok.. stops ok.. handling is where attention is req'd. Want better turn in than it currently has.. Its pretty good as a road car used on track, but needs to develop further to be better on track. (and a little more power from the new motor will help a smidge)

New motor???!!!! Christ ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> You getting an S3 one or something? Are they really that different? I'm amazing you can even find a way of getting 370bhp onto the tarmac through the front wheels tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Was it a Saab engineer that said the absolute maxium you could get safely though a front wheel drive setup was 220bhp biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> You need S3 running gear Bill biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Be another trend setter by being the first Ibiza to have 4WD wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Actually it's very easy getting big BHP out of the 1.8T engines. I supply parts for instance that will let an S3 engine make about 550bhp:

http://www.`dragon-racing`.nl/audi

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh yeah...I know getting the power out of the engine is easy....it's just getting that power to the tarmac ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Specially on a FWD car!

QUOTE(ArosaMike)
QUOTE(badger5)
QUOTE(ArosaMike)

New motor???!!!! Christ ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> You getting an S3 one or something? Are they really that different? I'm amazing you can even find a way of getting 370bhp onto the tarmac through the front wheels tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Was it a Saab engineer that said the absolute maxium you could get safely though a front wheel drive setup was 220bhp biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> You need S3 running gear Bill biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Be another trend setter by being the first Ibiza to have 4WD wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

S3 one? why do I want to detune mine.. LOL :wink:

no m8 its going 1.9, largeport head, VF22, with JE pistons, forged rods etc

4WD would help if it did'nt weight so much. Great for drag starts etc, but on track, unless extremely wet there's no advantage only the weight penalty. I would have a big turbo'd S3 for my road car tho... if money was'nt an object.

Without a diff the Lupo does struggle for traction in the first 2 gears in the dry, and 3rd also in the damp.. Just fit an ATB diff tho.. sorted then. 8)

god i want mine finished so bad. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

si's workin for vw now so the cars gone to simon norris's [norris designs 200mph 800bhp evo7 bloke smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ] and he's doin it.. si's helpin on his days off and crap. gonna cost a crap load more now but like i care. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

it should be ready for the shows and stuff this year and hopefully for the first track day at combe. got some track rims for it too now aswell. nice. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />