Red Lupo GTI

scrocks

This is my Lupo i purchased a few weeks back and i absolubtly love it!

Mods it already has are:

Personal number plate

6 Speed Gear box.

Full power flow exhaust

CDA induction kit

Flushed boot

Port and polished cylinder head

Tubular exhaust manifold

FK konigsport coilovers

De locked

car background..used to own a fiesta zetec s with my only experience of modding was fitting a cd player and removing the door strips lol so i have a bit to learn but looking forward to it.

The lupo is in a completely different league to the fiesta so far i have failed to drive it without smiling or laughing to myself :)

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

got a gti badge for the front looks much better

DSC01722.jpg

excuse missing cup holder and door handles they are out for modding

DSC01741.jpg

Edited by scrocks

cheers guys, yea with uni starting up again ill be back down that way so see you soon mayby!

yeaa thats a good idea i never really noticed untill you said think that will be going on the to do list cheers ;)

forsh21 loving your D90s btw suit the car so well

Edited by scrocks

quick update got a sunglasses case holder from awsome which i painted matt black, also refurbed and painted the door handle covers while i had the paint out

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01755.jpg

before

DSC01761.jpg

after

DSC01758.jpg

polished them up after i took the pics and they look much better now!

lovely looking car this mate!!

looks well clean that day i seen it by tescos.

do i spy penallta parc??

much faster than the zs? lol

yea i gave it a real good clean for the pics there spent 6 hours doing it washed, clayed, polished, waxed plus interior.

haha you spy right.. yeaa it would ruin the zs pulls on my mates 1.7 puma fiesta with mani, exhaust, induction and almost fully stripped :lol:

Looking good. A different tip on the exhaust would tidy it by 100% though :)

Nice work on the door handles, how did you remove them if you don't mind me asking?

thanks the exhaust has since been polished up so looks so mcuh better than in the pic but eventually i would like to get a whole new full system but its not top of my list atm

yea as said below just a flat head there is a grove at the bottom where you push the screw driver it and then just pop them off

Edited by scrocks

yea i gave it a real good clean for the pics there spent 6 hours doing it washed, clayed, polished, waxed plus interior.

haha you spy right.. yeaa it would ruin the zs pulls on my mates 1.7 puma fiesta with mani, exhaust, induction and almost fully stripped :lol:

sounds like she shifts mate!

what zs is that? ive probs seen it.

yea you probs have its a black zs from massy pritty low and very loud lol

yea it really bugs me, new plates should be added soon just gotta decide if i want to go for german pressed or a more plain design

yeah i know the one. ive heard its mega quick like. bet you gti goes well if you can beat that. havent seen it parked there 4 ages now thou, theres a saxo vts there instead?

did it have a racing puma inlet? thats what i heard like..

yea you probs have its a black zs from massy pritty low and very loud lol

yea it really bugs me, new plates should be added soon just gotta decide if i want to go for german pressed or a more plain design

Just get some bog standard acrylic UK Spec plates. but go for the clean ones with no GB or Euro sticker on them and no border! I reckon that's the best look for the car!

yeah i know the one. ive heard its mega quick like. bet you gti goes well if you can beat that. havent seen it parked there 4 ages now thou, theres a saxo vts there instead?

did it have a racing puma inlet? thats what i heard like..

yeaa its still there he might park it around the back now tho, yea thats his brothers car.

ahh yeaa it does i forgot about that :lol: hes got a set of race cams to go in soon aswell

what did you do to the door handles if you dont mind? mine are the same and need doing asap!

firstly i wet and dry sanded them down to get a good surface for the primer to go spent a good while doing this to get the best results.

applied first coat of primer then sanded this back with a lighter grade of wet and dry.

then a second coat of primer.

i used matt black paint from b&q, 3 light coats of this dryng inbetween then polished them with car polish and a microfiber.

dont know if this is right but it seemed to work for me, im sure people have other ways of doing it but hope it helps ;)

yeaa its still there he might park it around the back now tho, yea thats his brothers car.

ahh yeaa it does i forgot about that :lol: hes got a set of race cams to go in soon aswell

bloody hell your loop must be bloody fast then.

make sure you get some cams in yours then!!

i beat my mates zs the other nite in my arosa sport. his is the black one, absolutely mint, quite low on coilovers with gold wheels. you mite have seen it.