Pistonheads meet Easter Sunday

Philplop

Popped down today, great drive along the Helmsley road, definitely one to drive again. Good turnout.

IMG_9169.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9225.jpg

IMG_9235.jpg

The Atom that held me and the Mondeo up.

IMG_9199.jpg

Some gay brakes and gay wheels.

IMG_9202.jpg

Best plate ever.

IMG_9205.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

First NSX I've ever seen.

IMG_9212.jpg

IMG_9213.jpg

IMG_9215.jpg

IMG_9176a.jpg

IMG_9177.jpg

Byrons old Passat.

IMG_9196.jpg

IMG_9222.jpg

IMG_9224.jpg

XJ220 tuned to 680bhp.

IMG_9207.jpg

IMG_9232.jpg

Edited by Philplop

Haha, yeah, I thought it was you too. Went to give you a wave as I left the roundabout but didn't think you were looking. You were late! We got there at 9. :D

Haha, yeah, I thought it was you too. Went to give you a wave as I left the roundabout but didn't think you were looking. You were late! We got there at 9. :D

I was nearly leaning out of the car waving! You just drove off any my mate was like 'wtf are you doing, that guy doesnt even know you!' :lol:

I was on the tunnel run in leeds before, so thats why I was late B)

:lol: No way!

As watched you waiting in the queue, and was pretty much facing backwards whilst leaving the roundabout but neither of you were looking.

Ah well. :lol:

I only noticed when you were behind me, we were trying to figure out if it was my car that smelt like it was on fire or the T350 in front of us!

I will be more observant for Lupos in future

Some gay brakes and gay wheels.

IMG_9202.jpg

Your soooo gay......copy cat

is that xj220 from hartlepool? i saw it going down the a689 one day, well i saw it... i heard something equivalent to a jet fighter go past that had a similar shape to an xj220.

Apparently it is. I've seen it before, and my Dad said he saw it parked up somewhere a few times.

I didn't hear it running, unfortunately.

I was really surprised at how small the NSX is, was expecting an enormous wide supercar but it just looked MR2 sized.

Glad you cleared that up Matt, I had no idea what that picture was. :lol:

Not a lot of interest really, some kid started to write his name in the muck on the boot though, does that count? :lol:

The lad in the Mondeo ST220 that I followed down said "That's pretty quick, what is it; a 2.0?", which was nice.

And after my mate taking the mick saying I had the smallest engine at the convoy start point, I lost him in his Mazda 3 MPS (260bhp) and my other mate in his mapped Focus ST, and kept up with the Elise and the ST220 in front round the twisties with no bother. So the little GTI did me proud. :)

I know the feeling. When going in convoy to a show in Aberdeen last year the G60 in front of me opened up coming of a round-a-bout, so although I was never going to catch it I did the same, guy in the Audi A3 got a bit of a shock when he thougth he would blast past me, but couldn't keep up.

Asked me what I had done under the bonnet and was even more shocked when I said it was bog standard.

Nipple covers: Like nipple clamps, but for your car, not yourself. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...