my lupo project

VwLupo 1.0 se

Haha ya I do this is my 8th set of wheels lol but these ones are for keeps lol an it looked it's best on the borbet t an look forward to seeing what you do to your Lupo mate

got to wait a while yet, saving up the money, currently running a honda civic, fancy a change to a smaller car! plus I've loved the V Dub scene for agggeeessssss!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update a sold the starmags and a bought some new wheels there 3pc splits and there not bbs there 14x6 at the min but hopping to get image to make me some 8j dish for the rear here are some pics of them they just need a good clean and polish and a need to try and source some center caps for them

photo_28.jpg

front tuck

photo_29.jpg

pic of the rear tuck

photo_30.jpg

and one of it near some randome astra

photo_31.jpg

Might be worth trying E30 BBS jobbies. Looks gorgeous anyway, love the tuck. Looks like you have a bit of reverse rake going on in that last pic, or is it just me? lol

Ya I did have cause I stupidly put the 165/60 on the front an 175/50 on the back but swapped um round now so it's all good lol an I have made my own caps for now out of can lids lol just so there is no hole in the middle an ya a was thinking bbs e30 centers to

bit of an update i saw this done somewhere else and liked the idea an since i cant find centre caps for my new wheels i made some lol out of monster and relentless can tops :D and have had a reply from image they need me to split the wheels an get some measurements and then hopefully be able to get a price off them just need some time to split um now here are some pics of the caps and one of the car after a good clean

nice and clean

photo_32.jpg

and did my mates civic whiles i did mine

photo_33.jpg

and the new centre caps

photo_34.jpg

an another one of the caps

photo_35.jpg

• 4 weeks later...